Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Negatives from today?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
One negative is the lack of recognition and sympathy of the Leicester City fans for the difficult decisions the referee and VAR had to make in the match....

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This, clusters of empty seats, can’t all be because of the Goodwood revival?

Hopefully a genuine full house against the Gunners in 13 days

Indeed Ian, I know of two Arsenal who already have home tickets x 2 each. It’s Gunner be heaving in the ESL.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do you know Matsalen? One of the best meals I've had.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
James Maddison - what a little pr.ck that guy is - sneaking up behind Maupay just as he was waiting to take the penalty and whispering something snide in his ear.

Schmeichel jabbing his finger at the linesman who confirmed the penalty - not once, not twice, but clearly too many times for it to be rational.

Self-entitled twits - we're Leicester, you're just Brighton - you're not allowed to beat us - #teamslikebrighton

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great thread. I love the people who’ve taken it seriously and had a moan at Mwepu. I’m glad I had too many pints to notice how shit he is and could just enjoy the thrill of the match.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
My NS buddy missed it, my son, as he went off to uni.

Ah well, we kept in touch by text and I have some great videos to send him.

He’s over the moon. Plus Freshers Week is some compensation!

Same for me. Son off to Uni sadly meant an empty seat by me for the first time in many years. Haven’t quite yet got to grips with that yet (him not being there) or the system for selling his ticket on.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Same for me. Son off to Uni sadly meant an empty seat by me for the first time in many years. Haven’t quite yet got to grips with that yet (him not being there) or the system for selling his ticket on.

We put it on the exchange via his seagulls online account, I’m presuming it didn’t sell as they can’t sell 100% of match day tickets just now. Will soon find out … may see a credit to my bank account.

Miss him btw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
James Maddison - what a little pr.ck that guy is - sneaking up behind Maupay just as he was waiting to take the penalty and whispering something snide in his ear.

Schmeichel jabbing his finger at the linesman who confirmed the penalty - not once, not twice, but clearly too many times for it to be rational.

Self-entitled twits - we're Leicester, you're just Brighton - you're not allowed to beat us - #teamslikebrighton

Did the screen not show the Maupay 'boo hoo' celebration after the goal? I suspect that attempting to wind him up just gives him tumescence :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We put it on the exchange via his seagulls online account, I’m presuming it didn’t sell as they can’t sell 100% of match day tickets just now. Will soon find out … may see a credit to my bank account.

Miss him btw.

I was disappointed when my lad decided to not do the Uni thing back in the day (16 years ago :eek:), but I was glad to have him with me today for the game. Chin up. All the best :thumbsup:

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
The Harvey's and chilli con carne guest pie is wreaking havoc with my guts. My wife asked me to leave the room during a racy bit in Endeavour because I kept trumping.

On the upside my youngest son is starting uni in Brighton. We live in London and he had offers from some fun places to 'do art' inc. camberwell and chelsea but he has had a season ticket since he was 8 and fancied an easier matchday journey. I would have really missed him if he had gone to his first choice Antwerp as planned until covid made it impractical. Now I will see him every few weeks. Happy dad.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mwepu was dog shit, no energy, rare to see him not give it away when he did get a touch.

Nice.

Horrible comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here