Need work Badly

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
well you won't find any here I'm afraid

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
indeed redland stop positng on here and star tlooking for work.

Good luck mate but if its that desperate surely you can get some temp work just to pay the bills.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Are sainsbury's still looking for trolley porters?

I too looking for work, got the 3rd interview of the year in a couple of weeks for..... The DWP, my current paymasters.

I'm not that desperate i'll send the lad down the mines before I get deperate.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
i was on the ba website yesterday looking at grad positions and they were advertsitsing for 'customer service agents' in india.

but as said above, if your that desperate, i wouldnt be sitting in fron of nsc in the middle of the afternoon!!

good luck...

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
I have been out of "employment" for the past 14 months, but I have no intention of getting a "job" as I have found a much better way of building a business for myself. I was really pissed off with the 4 hour commute into town and the eternal pressure and fear of losing my job and decided to do something about it.

Drop me a PM if you would like details on building a home based business which could in a few months be generating between £200 and £2000 a month.

BTW there are no up front costs If your not intersted then fine, |I just thought you might be interested

Drooper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here