Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need to come up with an interesting day trip!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hastings - the home of Crazy Golf.

It's the world championships this weekend

Don't tell me you're a fan?

I know one of GB's finest (or so he tells me) in 'Big Top Ted' McIver.he often tells us of his battles with another top player, Lional Bender.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Get on the train up to London. Wander round Borough market taking in a bite to eat whilst you're there. Head back to the West End and take in an art gallery or an afternoon show. Head across the river to the London Eye to catch the sun set and the early evening lights by the river. Then go for dinner in China Town, a drink in Soho, followed by a snog/fondle fest on the train back to the South Coast.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A stroll along the undercliff walk and go for a cream tea and a scone in Rottingdean. If you're really lucky, she may like muffin.

which would loose him his 'bird' to the other side !

no car . . .hmmm . . .take the train . . . BLuebell railway, you might even get a carriage compartment to yourselves

I don't know the times betwixt stations but I'm sure they're long enough :rolleyes:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Don't tell me you're a fan?

I know one of GB's finest (or so he tells me) in 'Big Top Ted' McIver.he often tells us of his battles with another top player, Lional Bender.

Big Top Ted is a crazy golf legend both for his playing ability and unconvential style of dress. Lionel Bender on the other hand seems to be a spent force these days.

This year, everyone will be battling to stop Tim 'Ace Man' Davies taking his fifth world title in a row.

Also playing this year will be Phil Tufnell & Colin Jackson!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bus it to Birling Gap? You can go for a walk on the cliff tops and then find a nice pub for lunch, either in East Dean or Jevington. You can borrow my kite if you so wish, assuming you do not have one!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right Les. Take her for Brunch at Bill's in North Road. You won't be let down and the ladies love all that hippy shit. Great food.

A walk along the prom and then a beer along the front. Bus it or walk along the underpass to Rottingdean - afternoon tea, perhaps even pitch and putt. You will of course let her win.

Back to Brighton and cocktails at Iguana, the Green Room or even Cafe de Paris.

Finish with seafood at Riddle and Finns. Depending on your musical tastes you could do Bar 14 or the Jazz Rooms.

Then back to yours for coffee, plonk Everything but the Girl "walking Wounded" on the stereo and then absolutely destroy her rusty sheriff's badge.

Job done.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Right Les. Take her for Brunch at Bill's in North Road. You won't be let down and the ladies love all that hippy shit. Great food.

A walk along the prom and then a beer along the front. Bus it or walk along the underpass to Rottingdean - afternoon tea, perhaps even pitch and putt. You will of course let her win.

Finish with seafood at Riddle and Finns. Depending on your musical tastes you could do Bar 14 or the Jazz Rooms.

Then back to yours for coffee, plonk Everything but the Girl "walking Wounded" on the stereo and then absolutely destroy her rusty sheriff's badge.

Job done.
I might try that lot on the missus when she gets home.

Lee, you have hidden talents I have yet to plumb.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Get on the train up to London. Wander round Borough market taking in a bite to eat whilst you're there. Head back to the West End and take in an art gallery or an afternoon show. Head across the river to the London Eye to catch the sun set and the early evening lights by the river. Then go for dinner in China Town, a drink in Soho, followed by a snog/fondle fest on the train back to the South Coast.

I'd just stay round the South Bank, Tate Gallery, Borough Market and the only pub in London.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Job done.

Blimming heck Lee! I would go out with you if that is the kind of day on offer, and I might even break my "first date" rule...the only place you ever take me is the Sportsman for Stella in a plastic cup!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here