Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a new laptop max £500.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Suggest buying a refurbished Macbook from Apple - sure you can get one for around £500 and they are AMAZING

RichieBowen

Jan 10, 2012
USA
The best refurbished laptops are laptops that acquire a fast processor, newer versions of the Windows operating arrangement and the a lot of up to date technology. When affairs a refurbished laptop from the aboriginal architect or his representative, arguably you are accepting the best adaptable computer in the world.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
If you need a bit of ooomph try and get an core i5 processor with at least 3 gig ram but core i3 is still ok. This is a great deal by Misco as along as you are ok waiting a month for £100 cashback. There are lots similar deals around in the shops

Lenovo ThinkPad E520 Intel Core i5-2410M / 15.6 / 4GB / 500GB / DVD+/-RW / Windows 7 Professional / Laptop / Notebook PC (NZ33LUK) - www.misco.co.uk

Also depends on what you want to do. For that price is you want something portable and light you are best with a netbook but they don't have enough power for anything but internet surfing and office use. One last thing I recommend is that if you can get a 3 year warranty. Laptops are notoriously expensive to repair!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here