Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a friend to go to matches with!

Oh Gary Hart!

Aug 13, 2006
Having moved away from Sussex to Kent, i find it extremely difficult to find anyone who would like to watch my beloved Albion. ( i only know Man U,Liverpool,LeedsBlackburn Supporters!!!)My Dad is Palace fan!!!I have Brighton in my veins and have been a supporter for 25 years,any takers? by they way i am happily married with two kids(no batty boys!!)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Where in Kent are you mate? I travel down from Tenterden on my own when i go, don't get to all the games though.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Kent Seagull said:
Where in Kent are you mate? I travel down from Tenterden on my own when i go, don't get to all the games though.

im playing cricket in tenterden 2moro totally random but oh well:D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm up here near Bromley and once my firm gets its act togeter I'll be watching home and away. For the next two weeks I'm working though :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know someone who lives in Meopham.
But he already has lots of friends.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
bhaexpress said:
I'm up here near Bromley and once my firm gets its act togeter I'll be watching home and away. For the next two weeks I'm working though :(

Home and away:rolleyes:

You haven't been for two years:p

steve-c

:wave: hi mate i'm down the road in canterbury, work up dartford way, going to millwall next week but catching train from work as i have work sat. morning. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here