Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
He looks SO much better alongside a striker with the pace to run in behind. Welbeck when he’s fit is ideal. Dennis would also be a good partner if Watford go down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Some of our fan base have a real problem with the lad. A guy one row behind straight after he scored, if he could only finish the east ones he’d be on loads this season. He’s just scored an unbelievable goal and that’s the first thing he says!

Hope he gets up to 15 goals this year to really silence those idiots. See on Twitter after Spurs he’s one of the first getting slated as always, keep backing the lad people. Think the introduction of his song must have given him a massive boost, shows it’s only the same minority who get on his back, the rest have either always backed him or now realise how important he is to us.

Empty vessels.

A tiny minority who’d pick on other players if NM wasn’t in the first team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That’s because he’s a charismatic intelligent guy and he knows football fans are fickle feckers

I bloody love the Petit shitehouse :bowdown:

Petit Merde Maison surely?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Vardy and Son are the only two central strikers to score more than Maupay so far this season.

Really hope he signs a new contract but possible he wants to play for France or Argentina and thinks he might need to play in a big club to do that.

Dec 29, 2011
Vardy and Son are the only two central strikers to score more than Maupay so far this season.

Really hope he signs a new contract but possible he wants to play for France or Argentina and thinks he might need to play in a big club to do that.

Honestly I think we're about his level. No chance a bigger club will come in for him and if they do no chance he won't be on the bench as a back up for the majority of the time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Honestly I think we're about his level. No chance a bigger club will come in for him and if they do no chance he won't be on the bench as a back up for the majority of the time.

Last week a talking head on Football Weekly was says how Salah couldn't hit a cows arse while playing at Basel.
He had a terrible reputation for missing sitters.

Only getting into his groove some four seasons later at Roma.

Obvs I'm not saying our Neal will turn into Salah.
Obvs he'll never, NEVER EVER, score enough goals for some Albion fans.
But he may well have a season, soon, where he adds 5 'tap in's' to his double figure haul.

At that point I imagine there's no chance of the Albion holding onto him.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What does he actually do?

He scores a very good number of goals. And is still improving.

He is one of the best pressing forwards in the division, causing the opposition defenders, keeper and sometimes deeper midfielders plenty of issues that we often exploit.

He's totally authentic, which is to be admired in anybody, esp a footballer.

He is Le Petit Shithouse and does an amazing job of winding up and distraction oppo defenders (and supporters). Other clubs fans don't get upset like that unless they see you as a threat.

He sets up more chances than others give him credit for (which we'd appreciate of our midfield ever covered them). For examine the lovely dummy to tee up Moder.

He gives great interview.

I'll take that little list all day long and for as long as we can keep him here.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Should be on 15 minimum if he could tuck away the bread and butter chances, hopefully Undav can score the tap ins and leave the show boating goals to Neal.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Should be on 15 minimum if he could tuck away the bread and butter chances, hopefully Undav can score the tap ins and leave the show boating goals to Neal.

I can’t believe he’s missed that many sitters. If he had 15 goals he’d be the 2nd highest scorer and have the best minutes per goal (106) in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here