Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Doing it on Christmas Eve

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Started my Christmas shopping at 2pm on Friday. Finished it at 2-03pm.

Marks & Spencers vouchers for my mother. Marks & Spencers vouchers for my father. And Marks & Spencers vouchers for my sister. I'm nothing if not consistent.

I was preparing to buy loads of great things for my girlfriend. I even had a list. Quite a long one as it happens. But she dumped me a few weeks ago. So that was the end of that.

I haven't bought my dog anything yet. I wonder if they sell pet products in Marks & Spencers?

??? :lolol: ???

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Don't buy your dog one of these TLB he may attract the wrong crowd

trouser_suit.gif

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Hmm leaving it till the last minute, Mrs R and I have been on dodgy ground for about a month now, and wouldnt want to waste those precious beer tokens on something that is going to be shit on, set on fire and put through my letterbox.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nope. maybe next saturday though........

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
Doing all mine tomorrow afternoon. A lack of girlfriend and any grandparents means it should be a relatively painless affair this year. Just the parents, brother and best mate to buy for.

HMV vouchers all round I think, good thinking TLB. :thumbsup:
Christ you get your mate a present:ohmy:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
gonna be up with the birds tomorrow and heading off to camden, hoping to get it all done in one go.

i tried on saturday but just ended up spending an extortionate (sp?) amount of money on a pair of jeans for myself in design lab :jester: (ooo dont i sound like dwayne!!!:lolol: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here