Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"nd Palace Embargo

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
However any more performances like Saturday's and we are dead certs!
I just hope thast was a one off game where we never performed. We showed what we are capable of against Man City, Warnock just needs to lift the players. I also think it's time for a change and give Moses, Scannell and Clyne another starting place.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I just hope thast was a one off game where we never performed. We showed what we are capable of against Man City, Warnock just needs to lift the players. I also think it's time for a change and give Moses, Scannell and Clyne another starting place.

Blokey you could haver shared that with SJLM in a Pm cos I doubt many of us 'Weeds' are that concerned.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like you could ill afford the -10 points though, the way things are going.
To be honest a potential relegation sounds like the lesser of two evils. If Palace can go into Admin, get a new owner and start again (leaving aside the fact that I don't like ANY club trying to walk away from its debts) it sounds preferable to sticking with Jordan.

I'm sure Palace will survive, I'm also sure that 99% of us would want them to. However I DO hope this means that they will be seriously shit for many years to come.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Don't forget that one of the Albion's few decent performances last season was also against Man City :thumbsup: Cup matches don't indicate anything!

Jan 30, 2008
I think its too early to talk about relegation in all fairness mate, the squad isn't that bad if you look at it, Sears, Moses, Clyne, Fonte, Ambrose, Carle, Scannell etc but things off the field do affect what goes on the field at times, players do read the papers etc so they know what's going on
Never heard of them!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here