Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylors tweet

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who was that very young lad last season that played for Watford at the Amex he was mustard different class can't
for the life of me remember his bloody name !!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
heard there were triallists on both sides as well.................

Smith (GK); Akubuine, McGiveron, Calderon, Sampayo; Dicker (Rodgers 45), Harley (March 60), Sparrow (Roberts 45), Lopez, Dobbie (Barker 60), Hoskins (Agdestein 60). Subs Not Used: Colquhoun (GK), Jones, Richards, Goodwin.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
heard there were triallists on both sides as well.................

Smith (GK); Akubuine, McGiveron, Calderon, Sampayo; Dicker (Rodgers 45), Harley (March 60), Sparrow (Roberts 45), Lopez, Dobbie (Barker 60), Hoskins (Agdestein 60). Subs Not Used: Colquhoun (GK), Jones, Richards, Goodwin.

I think that Roberts, who came on for the second-half and also played against Worthing last week in the Sussex Senior Cup, is Michael Roberts, released by Liverpool at the end of last season. Described by the Liverpool wiki as a defensive midfielder, he will be 21 next month.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I think that Roberts, who came on for the second-half and also played against Worthing last week in the Sussex Senior Cup, is Michael Roberts, released by Liverpool at the end of last season. Described by the Liverpool wiki as a defensive midfielder, he will be 21 next month.

you're right, played against DS for Bristol City, teammate of McGiveron, in Liverpool's reserves last season....

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Who was that very young lad last season that played for Watford at the Amex he was mustard different class can't
for the life of me remember his bloody name !!!!

Sean Murray, the lad who scored the free kick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here