Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro

its-a-seagull

Nov 1, 2007
Thought he started slowly but after 20 minutes was back to his usual solid self. Looked just as assured as the last time I saw him play a full game and that was against Sidley United!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nav, broke everything up in the middle, battled away in there tonight, the midfield looked class.

Only disapointment is Kaz at the moment, but i think thats becuase Noone and Buckley have been looking so f***ing good. Harley was the missing piece.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
solid performance, he was fantastic

lost the ball a few times but always battled to try and win it back...good call by Gus to start him...what on earth he was doing out on that wing for the cross I'll never know!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that he was a yard off the pace tonight and was no better than Dicker who appears to be the whipping boy for most of our fans. Having said that it was a great cross to set up CMS. Bridcutt and Harley were our midfield tonight both were very good although it took Harley time to get going. Some of his passes were out of this world and make me think he is going to be a big player for us.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
When I first saw Navarro play for us last season, I personally thought he was absolute pants.

Considering he's not that far back from a major injury, I think tonight he was up there with the Noone's, CMS, & Dunk's of this team, and produced an outstanding performance. :salute:

Hopefully Gus will give him the start on Saturday as well.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really good performance and when you take into account it was his first 90 + minutes in god knows how long (end of season don't count that was more of a end of season friendly) it was even better, glad to see him back and performing

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I don't know what they teach at these public schools nowadays, they should stick to egg chasing and willy battles in the showers

Clueless

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
thought he had a great game; did a good job breaking things up, great work-rate and worked well with Bridcutt who I also thought had a stonker last night!

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
When I heard the team and saw both Bridcutt and Navarro in the starting line up, thought that won't work. How wrong was I.!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
When I heard the team and saw both Bridcutt and Navarro in the starting line up, thought that won't work. How wrong was I.!!

The choice of playing two DM's with Harley behind the strikers could be useful in the tougher fixtures if we need it.

So glad Nav's had a good game, one of my favourite players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here