Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro to play by the end of the month?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He said he thinks he'll be ready for the trip to MK but i don't think he will be.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I expect to see the phrase "like having a new signing" when he does return.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder if Navarro's return will influence whether we make a contract offer to Bridcutt or not. I think he's well worth keeping on, hope we sort out a permanent deal for him in the summer.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I wonder if Navarro's return will influence whether we make a contract offer to Bridcutt or not. I think he's well worth keeping on, hope we sort out a permanent deal for him in the summer.

Definitely keep Bridcutt in. With Kish retiring there is no need to have to choose between Navarro or Bridcutt in my opinion.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Just hope he can recapture his form prior to the injury. I wasn't his biggest fan when he first arrived as he was clearly unfit, but won me over with his performances just before the unlucky injury.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Trouble is when players come back from long injuries, they tend to pick up another knock pretty quickly after so I'm not really expecting Navarro to feature too heavily for quite some time.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Luckily with Bridcutt currently in the defensive midfield role Navarro don't need to rush back can take time to get back to full fitness. Can both play in the same team?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
All we need now is Kazanga up and running about in Blue and White stripes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can see him struggling to get back in unless we get injurys.

We are playing Saturday / Tuesday / Saturday for two months. It will be a RIGHT bonus to have Navs in the rotation mix with Kish and Bridcutt.

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
I don't think he'll make it too the first team before the end of the month.
Gus will let him work on his fitness first and maybe a game or two for the reserves ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FIXT....etc I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. I was chatting to him at Esporta and he was hoping to be in full training next week. this is really good news and will add competition into our midfield ( especially after the efforts at Orient)

i hope he comes back and plays as well as he was before getting a nasty injury.

He talks like Jamie carragher BTW!!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
That's great news! I was at Northampton in August when the injury occurred and I put it fairly and squarely down to the pitch.Too long a grass length! All the best to the lad and I hope he has a stormer of an end-of-season for us.

TNBA

TTF

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If he has to wait for a couple of reserve team games to test his fitness we will be lucky to see him this side of Easter!!

Need him back though as he will be the only player in the team who can understand what Craig Noone is saying

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
My big worry about Navarro is by his own admission, it takes him a while to find his form. Hense he was so pissed off with getting injured, as it was the first time in years he had had a full pre season. He may well be off the pace and prone to mistakes, as he was at the start of last season. Before going on to prove he is class, might have to wait till August to see Navarro back to his best. Im sure one of Bridcutt/ Navarro is good enough to play the holding role next season in the championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here