Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natterjack's Inner Snaps.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Batch 1 Photo 4 - When you first walk up one of those in 2011 I'd wager everybody will get shivers down the spine and maybe a tear in the eye

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Batch 2 photo 2... what's going to go at the top of the east stand, above where the seats are? Will there be hospitality boxes or something up there?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Ah, excellent. Thanks.

I should have guessed that you'd already asked!

Yeah I got a bit trigger happy with my questions to ATPT. I have learnt my lesson and haven’t posted since it was pointed out to me.

Hope it answers your question though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Batch 1 Photo 4 - When you first walk up one of those in 2011 I'd wager everybody will get shivers down the spine and maybe a tear in the eye

If that happens
a) it's cold, and
b) somebody installed the ceiling too low and you whacked your head on it.

Supportertastic photos NJ. Much better than the bog standard lot we get from outside the site every Friday :wink:

Just joshing JS, you are as invaluable as NJ (well, maybe not as much cos you ain't building the damn thing) :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

Great shots can't really get bored of these keep them coming please.

:falmer::falmer:

Has Natterjack stuck a spirit level on those stands as they looked pissed to me?:jester:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not only a roof-we're going to have WINDOWS too!

Thanks Jack and Natterjack-those interior shots really show the progress being made.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I was beginning to think our builders were pussyfooting about doing nothing but those interior snaps show they have been busy bunnies!

Impressed to see the JCB diggers still working away at 18:40 tonight with the aid of floodlights. They really are pushing on with the construction. I suppose the overtime comes in handy!

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Can anyone find out when the arches are going to be lifted into place - maybe Jack Straw can find out on Friday - would love to be in area when it happens

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
WE can start to see the light from the stairs, taking that walk, up those steps, each step you take you have a thought like this:

Wow, my first step, i'm getting closer (2nd step), the'res a spot of green on the horizon of the steps, its getting bigger, I can see the touch line, My head is visble from the other side, thers the light, one more step, OH MY GOOD GOD I'M STANDING IN FALMER AND f*** ITS BEAUTIFUL!

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Can anyone find out when the arches are going to be lifted into place - maybe Jack Straw can find out on Friday - would love to be in area when it happens

Anyone got any info on this - not sure if Insider or the Project Office would know

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Anyone got any info on this - not sure if Insider or the Project Office would know

NJ advised its planned for the beginning of December Weather permitting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here