Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Falmer Day - Photos

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Time to update your shirt mate! I thought I was out of date :)

Yoda

English & European
Unfortunatly there was nowhere we could hang it in the ground.:(

Attachments

• dsc00142a.jpg
    dsc00142a.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 661

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some Palace fans signing our letters (should I have blurred their faces in light of that twat's message on the Palace boards?!)

Attachments

• palace image4b.jpg
    palace image4b.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 643

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Posing nervously behind the Holmesdale End at Selhurst:
Royal Ali's sister, Royal Ali, Lolly, Gosling, Lush, EK

Oh, and Lolly's Palace supporting flatmate hiding behind (sorry, missed her when I checked first time).

Attachments

• palace image6b.jpg
    palace image6b.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Skintagain 1983 said:
Which Palarse boards are these Edna?

:angry: :angel: :angel: :angel:

No idea, I just remember one Palace fan took great exception to any of his fellow Beagles helping us and posted a message to the effect that they should all be ashamed and banned from Selhurst for life. And, wittily, he also suggested that *stunning piece of original insight alert* we're all gay!

We decided not to respond, on the grounds that this bloke was most likely further back down the evolutionary scale than the rest of us, and thus we didn't want to stunt his painfully slow development from ape to man any further by causing him to have to think too hard.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
edna krabappel said:
No idea, I just remember one Palace fan took great exception to any of his fellow Beagles helping us and posted a message to the effect that they should all be ashamed and banned from Selhurst for life. And, wittily, he also suggested that *stunning piece of original insight alert* we're all gay!

We decided not to respond, on the grounds that this bloke was most likely further back down the evolutionary scale than the rest of us, and thus we didn't want to stunt his painfully slow development from ape to man any further by causing him to have to think too hard.

It was part of a thread yesterday ... some neanderthal inbreds were being particularly nasty about the good work that Lush, EK, Ali, Gosling and Co did at Selhurst Park ---- the real vitriol was saved for Gosling ....

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Sigull said:
I have all the shirts from Phoenix to Skint and I have a nostalgic thing attached to each, ie the Phoenix for when I was young & handsome could go several times a night, TSB for when its a crucial game aka Hereford

I wore the Donatello one on NFD as it reminded me our our first temp. home at gillingham and we're still campaigning for a new one (Falmer) - I made an exception with the yellow one as I dont like it at all:p

Respect! :bowdown:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Here's mine from the day out in london at the Dropkick Murphys & Frenzal Rhomb gig.

I licked the back of the mini flyers and stuck them on windows!

Attachments

• picture(5).jpg
    picture(5).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 310

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
big poster in some shop caught my attention with the TITS....best pic I think!

Attachments

• picture(6).jpg
    picture(6).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 312

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Frenzal Rhomb on stage!

Shortly after taking this the phone got whacked out my hand and I was on hands and knees trying to locate the bugger.....I did!

Attachments

• picture(3).jpg
    picture(3).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 304

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
THE SUSSEX in London!

Shockingly shit pub, put the name to shame!

Attachments

• picture(4).jpg
    picture(4).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 300

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I left loads of flyers in phone boxes and pubs (also handed out loads)

Attachments

• picture(1).jpg
    picture(1).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 292

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here