Barnsley
doug_loft.gif

I would do ANYTHING for Loft
(but I won't do that)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry for butting in. But what is it with loft?
Not taking the pee or nothing, i think its great your having a Loft day and good luck with it.:albion2:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
"loft, loft will tear you apart again"

To the tune of love will tear us apart - Joy division big tune for oct 25th.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This has turned into an embarrassment - if he was playing regularly then 'cult' status would be an honour... but for someone in his position, it seems more of an insult to me - makes him look like a joke rather than a serious professional footballer. :nono:

thing is though for some it really isn't , when he has played for us in the last 18 months he has looked a decent player , obviously injuries and stuff has limited his games (and sadly he won't probably be involved with the Monkey Hangers game) but it is done out of respect now

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've just had an e-mail from cult-zero's

Dear "Loftities"
Firstly thanks again for your purchases, we hope that everyone has received their tees. Secondly we'd love to put some photographs on our site of your trip up to Hartlepool on "Doug Loft Day" to put on our gallery. One with the main man himself would be perfect! Flickr: cultzeros' Photostream And thirdly, although Cult Zeros are impartial when it comes to football matches (yeah right!), as a former resident of Round Hill Crescent, BN2, I hope you all return home safely with the 3 points. (Hartlepool can win the following week eh?) All the best, Paul

:clap::clap:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe you could ask insider to see if a photo with Lofty and everyone in their t-shirts could be organised!!

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
this has got to be the GAYEST thing EVER :D

good work chaps :thumbsup:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
How long do the t-shirts take to arrive after you order them because i want one for saturday but havent ordered one yet

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have packed my phone with Doug Loft ringtones!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here