Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nathan tyson

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The amount of money they have spent is ridiculous, they really should walk the league

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
So they now have;

Lambert
Barnard
Connolly
Tyson

I am sorry but there is no way that that twat Pardew will keep all them happy. Go on Gus get Barnard in!!! Also I think pardew will still f*** it up even having spent a fortune.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I f***ing DETEST THAT CLUB!!! It seems a few clubs have really started to spend 'big' this year. And can somebody please explain to me why Sheffield Wednesday are alowed to sign Lee Grant from Burnley despite a winding up petition? Madness :angry:

burnley are trying to sign grant from wednesday

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The amount of money they have spent is ridiculous, they really should walk the league
Who else have they spent money on, other than Richardson? (Certainly went over-board on him though, not worth anywhere near the 450k reported, or 50k less than Tyson for that matter)

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I f***ing DETEST THAT CLUB!!! It seems a few clubs have really started to spend 'big' this year. And can somebody please explain to me why Sheffield Wednesday are alowed to sign Lee Grant from Burnley despite a winding up petition? Madness :angry:

I agree that Southampton being able to spend so much is a joke after having been in the shit so recently. However I have to pull you up on the Lee Grant thing. Burnley want to buy him off Wednesday as I understand it?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thankfully its not like the Scummers were in administration and bankrupt, spent all their money, paid a laughable amount back to their creditors and then came out of administration by signing a striker for £1m... Oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here