Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
do you think jones has fallen out with mm has he doesnt even make the bench for some games mm said that EL ABD WAS NEXT IN LINE ON THE BENCH MAYO HART HAVE FORCED THERE WAY BACK IN LETS HOPE BOYO DOES THE SAME I STILL THINK HE SHOULD BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MIDFIELD INSTEAD OF HARDING

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I tend to agree with Marshy on this one.

Jonah can be a very useful player on his day, and certainly puts in a lot of work defensively. But as an attacking player he is far too prone to losing the ball.

It is always fun watching him play though. Remember that game where he managed to turn some poor fullback inside out just by staying where he was? Soccer AM did a showboat section on that little move!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We still need cover for injuries unless MM has got someone else lined up

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's too inconsistent. On a bad day he's truly abysmal.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Silent Bob said:
He's too inconsistent. On a bad day he's truly abysmal.

And on a good day he can get the goal of the season against Forest (when they were good)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah but he's aysmal more often than amazing. But we should keep him as cover if we can't get anyone else, looks like we aren't though.

It's just him and Watto now left to be offered contracts?

So many players this season from Hammond onwards have taken last-gasp chances, so you never know, do you?

Watto has a good performance against Watford to his name and although Jonah hasn't taken the few chances that have come his way this season, we may be short of left-sided players come the end of the season.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
skintmanblues said:
do you think jones has fallen out with mm has he doesnt even make the bench for some games mm said that EL ABD WAS NEXT IN LINE ON THE BENCH MAYO HART HAVE FORCED THERE WAY BACK IN LETS HOPE BOYO DOES THE SAME I STILL THINK HE SHOULD BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MIDFIELD INSTEAD OF HARDING

Did you fall on your caps lock button whilst writing that?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
he is ok when he stays in the position he is asked to play in. He has a tendancy to wander all over the place thus leaving us exposed. He'll get 3 months to prove himself in June 05 like hammond and lee did in 04 if nobody comes in for him

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To be fair, Jones is a bit gash. If we are to keep Harding we need to offer him a regular first team spot. while Jones is reasonable as cover, and is a battler no doubt, he's just not good enough. With Jarret as cover, he's simply not required any more

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mark McGhee has got this one right. He hasn't shut the door on Jonesy in very much the way he hadn't on Gary Hart when this board was rife with rumours. If McGhee feels the team will benefit from a bit of Jonesy trickery then Im sure he won't hesitate in doing this. I trust McGhee more than I trust night following day !!

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
For a guy playing left midfield he is always on the right wing.

He has limited talent, everyone has seen his stepover 100 times and for a man who has been a defender for a large part of his career he has no idea how to defend.

Apart from that he's the perfect asset to the squad. :lolol:

Time for him to go. I'd rather see Hammond play or even Harding after the past few performances.

Jonah :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here