Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nathan jones to make a return to the albion

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If it is you then the fickle fans who are slagging you off will be licking your arse in a few weeks.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If it is you Nathan, would you please post on more important threads - what are your reactions to Katie and Peter's split? Are you as devestated about this news as the rest of us?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hell no, he's a knob.
Is the correct answer. Players celebrating when they get one over on the club that let them go is fair enough, but there's celebrating with your new fans and teammates and then there's taking the piss - and Jones took the piss.

I don't want to sound too precious because it's all in the game of course if you want to behave like that, but 'he who lives by the sword' ......

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id have him back

hero :bowdown:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If RS wants to bring him back as asst manager and possiblty also as a cover left back then I would be more than happy to welcome him back. I cannot see us signing a cover for McNulty other than a possible loan. Given the choice would you rather have him than Kerry Mayo be offered another contract for the role as cover at left back?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can someone explain exactly what he did for those of us who were not at the aforementioned game?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
hahaha no im not nathan jones in disguise lol

im nathan and i go to city college in brighton studying catering hahah im 17

OK, in which case I hope we sign YOU to do the food at Withdean.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Every team needs a wind up merchant/prize prick, why not let Nathan Jones be ours! The way he got Joe Anyinsah sent off was sublime....he (Jones) can also cover for Jimmy Mack while he is recovering.

Wouldn't cost much either in terms of wages or transfer fee since he's spent the whole of his career knocking around the lower leagues. Yes, why not.

:wave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jones can f*** right off, the welsh prick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here