Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bars, how do you feel about the film Schindler's List?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You're Not Wrong There Mate. I Came On Here After Plucking Up The Courage Expecting A Little Bit Of Banter And The World And His Wife Starts Calling Me Names And Attacking Me. If Elder's So Shit Why Is He Still In The Side? Wilkins Must See Something In Him.

Yes, I Did Start Lashing Out And Retaliating And Have Pissed Off The Mods But It's Because I'm Nervous About Posting An Opinion And Have Learnt After A Year Of Lurking On Here That If You Don't Stand Up For Yourself You'll Get Torn to Pieces. I'm Even Getting Grief About The Way I Type For Pete's Sake.

Nice To Know I Have At Least One Friend On This Board.
You'll get a few more if you realise that if you post an opinion that most people disagree with (Elder is better than Forster) then most of the replies are going to disagree with you. That's not bullying, it's just people having a different opinion to yours.

Oh, and take the caps lock off.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mars Bar what are you goin on about?
I'm failry new to NSC and i don't eel bullied or unwelcome? so how i really dont't know what you are on about there.
Also how should Forster be learning form Elder when Forster has played in the championship and is now 33/34?
There is no way that Nathan Elder is better thank Nicky Forster surely if you have been going to albion games this season you would know that Nicky Forster has shown his class.
Thats all:bigwave:

Hi SSam,
Great post... and spot on about Forster showing his class.

Yoda

English & European
Yes, I Did Start Lashing Out And Retaliating And Have Pissed Off The Mods But It's Because I'm Nervous About Posting An Opinion And Have Learnt After A Year Of Lurking On Here That If You Don't Stand Up For Yourself You'll Get Torn to Pieces. I'm Even Getting Grief About The Way I Type For Pete's Sake.

But there's standing up for yourself and being abusive, frankly mate, you did the later which made you an even easier target.

Yes, some people took the piss, but they weren't downright abusive like you were.

Anyway, but on topic. What do you have to back up your initial claim? Interested like.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
what is it with all you attention seekers on ere?

this new bloke is so up his own arse its unbeleivable. how anyone can spout crap like that is beyond me. and he has the cheap to ave a pop at me and i dont have a clue who he is!

oh well, a quiet night in the bar in prospect. we have barcelona over ere tomorrow, looking forward to it. i bet that marsbar bloke would like to see nafan elder play for them! bleeding idiot

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
For me, Forster is a better footballer than Zamora. It's an insult to him that he has to play with the rest of our players, or in this league full stop.

Not sure that is true.

Zamora was able to lead the line on his own, something that I am not sure Forster can do. Also Zamora was capable of getting a goal from nowhere, where as Forster needs the ball played in a certain area.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
What I mean is I think Forster is more intelligent player. I'm obviously not trying to knock Zamora - he's a HERO - but I see Forster do things that even our Bobby couldn't. Sure, Zamora beats Forster in a lot of areas - pace, flair, strength in the air, and number of goals. But I think Forster is more aware of what's going on, where other players are, and knows exactly what he's going to do each time he gets the ball. So, for me, Zamora's obviously the better player, but Forster is the more complete footballer.

Going to disagree with you there.

As much as anything the fact that Forster has never played in the top flight.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, very true, but Zamora hasn't exactly been a non-stop success in his top flight years. Forster has played in the Championship until he is 34 - will Zamora DEFINITELY be doing the same at that age?

I would say so, as long as injuries do not get him.

The other thing with Forster is when his pace goes, will he be effective? I suspect a Zamora without pace would still be half decent as there are other things to his game.

Yoda

English & European
I The other thing with Forster is when his pace goes, will he be effective? I suspect a Zamora without pace would still be half decent as there are other things to his game.

And by then, Zamora will have learnt to know what's going around him more as that's something that gets better with experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here