Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Eccleston

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
maybe he struck up a killer combination with Bergkamp when they were both a Rochdale. They were in the same squad once:

Preston 0 Rochdale 1 19Nov 2011

Rochdale
D Lucas, D Holden, S Jordan, M Holness, H Bunn , A Grimes (A Tutte, 82), J Kennedy, N Adams (N Eccleston, 89), G Jones, B Barry-Murphy, R Bergkamp (J Akpa Akpro, 73)
Subs not used: M Edwards, S Darby

So they're both equally shit ?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Oh dear, do you really have to be pedantic about this ???

FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
strong rumours on various fans forum pages that Brighton are also signing Liverpool prospect Nathan Eccleston on loan for the season #BHAFC

FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
wigan interested in zaha if chelsea can seal the deal with victor moses #CPFC #CFC #WAFC - if that happened it'd be hilarious, always seems to be Wigan :lolol:

yet again, you prove yourself to be Mr Angry. Are you going to turn green again.....

incrediblehulk033108-1.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is available on a free transfer - quite possibly worth a place in the Development Squad as we look to upgrade at that level (although I would have thought some good DS defenders would be a priority). Just because a young player comes from Liverpool does not make him an automatic first team challenger!

However the source(s) in this case are totally crap/discredited/useless/schoolboy dreams and shite :)

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Football Juice ‏[MENTION=22229]Football[/MENTION]_Juice
Breaking News: Liverpool forward Nathan Eccleston has agreed a deal to sign for Brighton on loan. View to perm deal. #LFC
Retweeted by Abi Dibz

Twitter, so still means f*** all at this stage.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It's hardly pedantic.

Bad Ash is the greatest lover the world has ever seen.

Now that I have written that,am I allowed to say: According to the internet Bad Ash is the greatest lover the world has ever seen?

It's true btw...

It's true what you claim, there's a number of guys on twitter who are backing you up.......

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
There's a difference between people on twitter saying 'Brighton are interested in [insert name]' and saying 'Brighton have signed [insert name]'. It'll ruin their already bad reputation if they stick their neck on the line like that.
I'm still not convinced we've signed him though, just saying they must be pretty confident to say it with such certainty.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
There's a difference between people on twitter saying 'Brighton are interested in [insert name]' and saying 'Brighton have signed [insert name]'. It'll ruin their already bad reputation if they stick their neck on the line like that.
I'm still not convinced we've signed him though, just saying they must be pretty confident to say it with such certainty.

I highly doubt we have. You would have heard something from the club first over some shitty rumour site. Him signing wouldn't exactly get me off my seat either ???

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I highly doubt we have. You would have heard something from the club first over some shitty rumour site. Him signing wouldn't exactly get me off my seat either ???

Quite. Just a quick google search and an 'Oh, a 21 year old striker from Liverpool'.

Am I the only one who thought this thread was about a former Dr Who?

Yes, just you :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Shouldn't there be an OFFICIAL TRANSFER THREAD or something for this kind of chat?

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here