Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natasha Richardson RIP.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
RIP

(I was going to make an inappropriate comment about her death but knowing the people on here it would be the start of a slippery slope...)

RIP

(I was going to make an inappropriate comment about her death but knowing the people on here it would be the start of a slippery slope...)

Comments like yours that will no doubt start an avalanche of tasteless replies.

RIP

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The worst part is she didn't even have enough time to tell OK! Magazine, sort a book deal out or even do an exclusive for The News Of The World...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's left me feeling like the Kirsty Macoll speedboat tragedy.

In need of a holiday.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Give it a f***ing rest tough guy.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's left me feeling like the Kirsty Macoll speedboat tragedy.

In need of a holiday.

Top snow and sun in Les Arcs last week, bit slushy once you got below 12-1500 metres though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
She has two children aged 12 and 15. Easily as much of a tragedy as that other fading "celebrity" who's all over the news at the moment...and yet...it doesn't seem to be worthy of as much publicity. I wonder why?

I hope Natasha Richardson's family will at least be consoled that she went on her way with quiet dignity and surrounded by her loved ones, as opposed to in a hail of camera flashes, surrounded by Max Clifford and a few Sun journalists.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rest In Piste

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
As of half twelve last night her fan page on facebook had 678 names... twelve hours later it had risen to 2,936..

Looks like her career has really taken off..

RIP btw

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No more snow puns, please...I wouldn't want an avalanche of criticism from Uncle Spielberg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here