Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natasha Kaplinsky

Would you like to entertain HER after Breakfast?

• Yes - she's well nice

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • No thanks, too much make-up

Votes: 28 35.0%

• Total voters

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
bigc said:
my dad taught her, she went to varndean college.
according to him, she was really stupid and she only got through cos her dad was this wealthy high up guy, and he reckoned he wrote her coursework essay. *allegdely* I dont wanna get him or me sued

If you didn't want to be sued why you say it ???

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
She now lives in Lewes, but she did go to Varndean VIth Form College.

She was interviewed for our magazine by our then deputy editor who sort of models herself on Natasha, even though she is about four years older. Basically, the girl (Natasha) is as wet as a haddock's bathing costume, and is SERIOUSLY in love with herself. There is an element of the bitch/social climber about her.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
not as nice as kate garraway she stunning but natasha is still a bit of a looker looks nice inthe cancer reserach t shirt and yes id give here 1

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Living the wrong side of The Downs these days I have to put up with London Regional programmes (yep - Soccer Sunday with Palarse & QPR games....arrrggghhh!). The only bright light is seeing Katie Derham (ex National News lovely) gliding around the set in tight white trousers. Yum.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
She is a good looking lady and if anybody has seen her on "Strictly Come Dancing" they'll have seen she has a great pair of legs too;)

natash4.jpg

05.jpg

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On checking the pictures of the above young lady, I have to say her better days have passed her by however, I would!!!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Lover tells TV dance star: Foxtrot Oscar
By EMILY SMITH
and THOMAS WHITAKER

STRICTLY Come Dancing’s Brendan Cole has been dumped by his fiancée . . . because of his flirting with celebrity partner Natasha Kaplinsky.

Danish blonde Camilla Dallerup — who has been Kiwi Brendan’s lover for nine years — has moved out of the house they shared last week and is now living alone in South London.

Camilla had also been on the show, as partner to telly antiques expert David Dickinson.

But they were the second couple to be voted off — and ever since she has been furious as Brendan and newsreader Natasha appear to become closer and closer.

Her anger has grown even though stunning Natasha, 31, denies there is anything going on.

A show insider said: “Camilla is extremely jealous and keeps a close eye on Brendan.

“Just a few days into the show she was turning up at rehearsals and giving Natasha the filthiest of looks.

“She is incensed that Natasha and Brendan have become good friends over the course of the show and doesn’t like them working on such physical routines.

“They spend hours every day rehearsing together and have built up a good rapport. They are always laughing and joking.

“Natasha and Brendan are getting on so well they’re even thinking about competing in other competitions when the show is over.”

Natasha is still with long-term partner Mike Barnard — even though she cheated on him with her former BBC boss Lloyd Bracey last November.

A spokesman for Natasha last night insisted there was NO romance between her and Brendan. He said: “They are just dance partners.”

Returning home yesterday afternoon, Camilla refused to comment on her split with Brendan.

Natasha is now the hot favourite to win the BBC1 Saturday night ballroom dancing programme, in which celebs are paired up with dancing professionals.

Brendan, a former builder, is Asian Pacific Latin American and New Zealand Latin American champion.

He was yesterday working on his ballroom and jive routine with Natasha at a dance studio in Fulham, South London.

Meanwhile, ex-rugby ace Martin Offiah HAS been romancing his dance partner, Kiwi beauty Erin Boag.

The couple are also among the finalists in the show.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Saw her doing her dancing routine this morning - she is well good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here