Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nasser Hussain - The Post Mortem

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I missed the sky coverage yesterday but wonder if Nasser had his usual dig at anything remotely connected to Sussex whilst bigging up and excusing Messrs Bopara and Foster.

Did anyone catch his post match diagnosis?

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
He said stuff along the lines that the team's batting revolved around how well Pietersen did. If he failed, the team generaly failed. Fielding and bowling were pretty good though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He said stuff along the lines that the team's batting revolved around how well Pietersen did. If he failed, the team generaly failed. Fielding and bowling were pretty good though

God didn't he really hate giving Luke the MOM award last week

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The TMS team on the radio doubted if Luke was good enough open the batting at this level, saying he only scores runs of lesser bowlers. He will only learn though if he gets to face the top bowling attack offered by teams like South Africa.

I am sure one fella had a wicket maiden, in 20/20 that has to be good bowling.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I missed the sky coverage yesterday but wonder if Nasser had his usual dig at anything remotely connected to Sussex whilst bigging up and excusing Messrs Bopara and Foster.

Did anyone catch his post match diagnosis?

A bit hyper-sensitive aren't we! In an England context, Prior can be criticised for some of his keeper failings as he's nowhere near as good as Hodd. As for Wright, he's a great talent but he needs to improve his batting technique by playing more games for SCCC.
IMHO Hussain is far better than the bland and boring Gower. Don't agree with him on all things but he and Atherton are usually pretty sharp.
Don't let Essex get under your skin. They're a very ordinary 2nd division team who were lucky to escape a heavy defeat from Middlesex last week.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone else agree, that Bopara has been distinctly average so far in the T20 and i cant decide if his batting has been worse than his fielding or vice versa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here