Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Narnia-What a pile of poop

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
<rant>
Crap acting, ridiculous voices for the animated characters (Liam Neeson as Aslan...get real), ridiculous sets (Beaver house, but you can fit an adult in it?) and silly music.
Tried to do everything and failed.
Only bit I liked was the first shot of the wardrobe, great shot, after that.....
And don't get me started about that Tumnus thing...what a :tosser:.
Any child who had any curiosity about the Narnia series will now be put off for life.
Just wanted to get that off my chest..Thankyou.

</rant>

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Utterly astonishing.

I thought it was the greatest action, fantasy adventure film of all time. It was superb, truely magnificent and in my top 20 films of all time.

8.7 out of 10

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Utterly astonishing.

I thought it was the greatest action, fantasy adventure film of all time. It was superb, truely magnificent and in my top 20 films of all time.

8.7 out of 10
Yeah but you thought War of the Worlds was good.???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I also went to see this the other week.

I gave the foyer 7.33, as there were some spilt nachos on the floor. The whole 'ticket purchase experience' scorched to a resounding 9.12, as we were served almost immediately and were able to choose reasonable seats.

The toilet had one broken tap, and reserves of paper were low in the third cubicle. 6.943 is fair here I reckon.

Queuing for snacks got 8.4000002, as there was only one annoying family in front. Snack selection I'd class as 8.2025, as there were no fizzy cola bottles in the pick n mix. Sadly I have to dock 0.004 of a point from the snack service score of 7.543, as my serving wench had a mole on her left cheek.

The pointless 'clip your ticket at some random lectern-like point halfway down the corridor' moment got 7.867. Some fine work from my partner on the 'juggling of drink, popcorn and tickets using only two hands' there I thought – 9.205.

My seat scored 8.22 on 'dubious stains', but a shocking 6.999999901 on 'tilt of seat' factor. Poor.

Legroom 7.341; annoying moment with neighbour over 'whose cupholder that is' 8.250.

Sadly, by the time it came to Narnia, I was so busy fretting over the third decimal point on the rating for the luminosity of the 'Exit' sign, I completely forgot to watch it, let alone just enjoy the thing.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
bhafc99 said:

I gave the foyer 7.33, as there were some spilt nachos on the floor. The whole 'ticket purchase experience' scorched to a resounding 9.12, as we were served almost immediately and were able to choose reasonable seats.

The toilet had one broken tap, and reserves of paper were low in the third cubicle. 6.943 is fair here I reckon.

Queuing for snacks got 8.4000002, as there was only one annoying family in front. Snack selection I'd class as 8.2025, as there were no fizzy cola bottles in the pick n mix. Sadly I have to dock 0.004 of a point from the snack service score of 7.543, as my serving wench had a mole on her left cheek.

The pointless 'clip your ticket at some random lectern-like point halfway down the corridor' moment got 7.867. Some fine work from my partner on the 'juggling of drink, popcorn and tickets using only two hands' there I thought – 9.205.

My seat scored 8.22 on 'dubious stains', but a shocking 6.999999901 on 'tilt of seat' factor. Poor.

Legroom 7.341; annoying moment with neighbour over 'whose cupholder that is' 8.250.

Sadly, by the time it came to Narnia, I was so busy fretting over the third decimal point on the rating for the luminosity of the 'Exit' sign, I completely forgot to watch it, let alone just enjoy the thing.

Fantastic. It never ceases to amaze me on here how quotes like "im pissed but ur still a wanker pro evo shits over championship manager 5" get a :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: rating and quotes like the above get ignored. 9.9634

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc99 said:

Good post, I give you a 9.999. Not a single spelling mistake in there, which enhances the experience for the reader. But you lose 0.001 due the time it took me to proof read this post.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here