Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Names on Back of shirt next season?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Understand why kids have their favourite player on the back but adults. Jesus, how stupid do people look when striding around the ground with the name of a recently sold player on the back. Only exceptions are true legends such as Zamora whom everyone knew would go but wished him all the best.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bloom :albion1:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Cum Guzzling Monster C*nt

Just to see the reaction of everybody in the club shot when they ask what name I want.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If I were going to do it (and if it's a retro-esque shirt I'll probably hate it so wouldn't even bother buying one), then I suspect Poyet 8 would be the likely choice.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
On the train back from the Withdean, I sat with my 5 year old opposite a lovely elderly couple who asked about the game etc. The old boy looked around the carriage (where there were plenty of other Brighton fans) and said, 'this Donatello then, he must be good seeing as everyone has his name on their back".

Brilliant, I did chuckle.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Understand why kids have their favourite player on the back but adults. Jesus, how stupid do people look when striding around the ground with the name of a recently sold player on the back. Only exceptions are true legends such as Zamora whom everyone knew would go but wished him all the best.
Just the number 25 for me. If I bought a retro shirt I'd be able to put Ward on it.
Bloom :albion1:
A fair call but it's not quite right is it.
Footychick lol.
OT, but did you get to the game on Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here