Lancing By Sea
Baker Goa Way

Bloom's Treet

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
the planning battle would be best represented by

The Long and Winding Road.

I suspect that this would be misleading, though.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Can someone clarify that this is the new road being built around Stanmer Park/University of Sussex, and not the one leading up to the stadium.

If other people are requesting '(The) Goldstone Way' I may also mail, it could be a good memory for everyone heading to the new stadium, however it looks like most people don't care. I imagine it would need a few similar request to get it changed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can someone clarify that this is the new road being built around Stanmer Park/University of Sussex, and not the one leading up to the stadium.

I would presume that's correct. Apparantly when they put the road markings down the middle of the road, the bloke doing it was drunk. It veered off to one side so I heard.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just to clarify, it's the road which goes off of the A270 at Stanmer Park, past the two white lodges, and up to the Uni car park opposite the stadium.
Perhaps I meant the Stanmer Link Road, rather than the Stadium link road, but if you keep going, you'll get to the stadium.
It's completed, but there's one or two minor bits and bobs they're doing at the moment.
Ev is quite right. If you follow the lines in the middle of road which should be half way across, at one point, it's more like three quarters!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here