Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name The Club...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
A few clues

The game he played against England was probably one of the most pointless England friendlies of all time.

The player himself won a league winners medal and captained his side to an FA cup victory

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Heading out so will reveal the answer!

Its Dave Watson

Won league winners medal and captained Everton to victory in 1995 final against Man Utd

Made 12 appearance for the English national side

Also featured in the back four for the controversial Hong Kong XI against England on 26th May 1996 in a game which England won 1-0

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Heading out so will reveal the answer!

Its Dave Watson

Won league winners medal and captained Everton to victory in 1995 final against Man Utd

Made 12 appearance for the English national side

Also featured in the back four for the controversial Hong Kong XI against England on 26th May 1996 in a game which England won 1-0

Not sure if it was a full international but Bobby Moore played for Team USA against England in tha 1976 bi-centennial tournament

Originally Posted by B45YUN1
ok heres a harder one...

Name the 14 sides of the 92 that do not share their last name with any others

Actually there are 15.

I never got a challenge to my answer from B45YUN1, he is quite elusive (I have just missed him this afternoon). Christmad Day seems a good time to bounce this, so, any offers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that I read that a very well known player,but cant remember who played for England and also against England for Wales or vice versa in an international just after the war. Somebody as famous as Trevor Ford. Also did either Neil Franklin or Leon Luty who where both England internationals play for either USA or Bolivia against England in the early 50s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here