Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
man city
micky adams not being bullied away by all you moaners
the performance against peterboro
the improvement with new signings
hinsh coming back
virgo coming back
finally getting a left back that can/does tackle the opposition!!!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Pitch invasion v City. Spontaneous and superb.

I was talking about this with an Everton-supporting mate at work the other day, because I sensed at the end of the cup win over Liverpool the whole of Goodison was buzzing and wanted to do it, but there were just too many stewards/warnings, and they passed up a rare chance.

He agreed, saying in their day Everton were one of the best 'invaders' of pitches in semi-finals and stuff, and he was very sorry they hadn't.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Falmer by a country mile.

Second would be Man City. That's about all unless we get to the paint pot final.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm in your sig :clap2:

Even TLO agrees with me and thats a compliment.

Thats not a compliment, thats an embarrassment. It proves you have got as soft round the edges as I have. Well no more mr nice guy from now on........ its the truth or nothing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats not a compliment, thats an embarrassment. You have got as soft round the edges as I have. Well no more mr nice guy from now on........ its the truth or nothing.
But there's a big difference Questy.I've been threatened with a permenant ban on a couple of occasions by Bozza.He is waiting to ban me, i just know it. Now i have to take the soft approach on things.There's no excuse for you.As i've said before you were funny but now you seem to have turned into some tedious boring tipicial nsc mong.Don't take this the wrong way chap.You pressed the self destruct button.:thumbsup::jester:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But there's a big difference Questy.I've been threatened with a permenant ban on a couple of occasions by Bozza.He is waiting to ban me, i just know it. Now i have to take the soft approach on things.There's no excuse for you.As i've said before you were funny but now you seem to have turned into some tedious boring tipicial nsc mong.Don't take this the wrong way chap.You pressed the self destruct button.:thumbsup::jester:

No offence taken, Let him ban you then.................ffs

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Pitch invasion v City. Spontaneous and superb.

I was talking about this with an Everton-supporting mate at work the other day, because I sensed at the end of the cup win over Liverpool the whole of Goodison was buzzing and wanted to do it, but there were just too many stewards/warnings, and they passed up a rare chance.

He agreed, saying in their day Everton were one of the best 'invaders' of pitches in semi-finals and stuff, and he was very sorry they hadn't.

I remember them coming on when inchy Heath scored against Southampton in extra time in the 1984 semi at Highbury.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here