Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name one person who sums up your interpretation of cool

Yep, Junior ELS gets my vote too.

Doesn't need shades, like Dylan, and I bet he doesn't purse his lips like in his fave mirror-shot of himself. Laughs and cries whenever he feels like it, doesn't follow trends to suit the public like Neil Young, or slick his hair and do the deep monotone vocals like Cave.

Richard Branson is way back in second to JELS.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
bourdain.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

, doesn't follow trends to suit the public like Neil Young, or

Not familiar with Young then eh NMH?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Doesn't need shades, like Dylan, and I bet he doesn't purse his lips like in his fave mirror-shot of himself. Laughs and cries whenever he feels like it, doesn't follow trends to suit the public like Neil Young, or slick his hair and do the deep monotone vocals like Cave.

Richard Branson is way back in second to JELS.

:clap2:

So ELS, just how cool would you say Neil 'Shaggy' Young is, hanging on the coat-tails of coolness hoping to be accidentally included, compared to Junior ELS?

Have you taken a good look at your nappy disposal service? Notice the bloke with the overhanging neanderthal brow and unkempt hair who seems to show a bit too much interest in what you are feeding Junior?

That'll be Neil Young.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
So ELS, just how cool would you say Neil 'Shaggy' Young is, hanging on the coat-tails of coolness hoping to be accidentally included, compared to Junior ELS?

Have you taken a good look at your nappy disposal service? Notice the bloke with the overhanging neanderthal brow and unkempt hair who seems to show a bit too much interest in what you are feeding Junior?

That'll be Neil Young.

Crikey, wondered who that was :eek:

Mrs ELS is a huge fan of Neil Young :blush:, so no doubt Jamie will be listening to him soon. But JELS will always be cooler :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this may need a poll, so anyone with two or more nominations by 5 today gets included

So if they're to be included Irvine, Steve Mcqueen, Colin farrell and some others need your nomination

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Shane Macgowan...:drink:

Shane-McGowan.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here