Howard Flight - Arundel - Con
Francis Maude - Horsham - Con
Charles Hendry - Wealden - Con

i.e. all non Labour MPs.

Do you know of any others?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Tim Nice but Dim Loughton and Peter Bumley are well known opponents.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I got this reply from Peter Bottomley

Thanks - you will be pleased that Julie Kirkbride MP, Conservative spokesman is a supporter. Without campaigning against the proposal, I shall not give my name to the EDM because Brighton have brought this on themselves, predictably. They were the only council to back the idea of a National Park. At the time I said this kind of thing would happen. John Prescott is equally at fault.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Tim Loughton is a f***ing waste of good oxygen, why as Shoreham people we have to put up with his fat stupid face all over the place when he's only voted for by the over 60's in Lancing and East Worthing residential care homes is beyond me, Large parts of Shoreham may be blue and yellow votewise , but we dont deserve the total fuckwittery shown by him

:angry: :angry:

and relax

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
zefarelly said:
Tim Loughton is a f***ing waste of good oxygen, why as Shoreham people we have to put up with his fat stupid face all over the place when he's only voted for by the over 60's in Lancing and East Worthing residential care homes is beyond me, Large parts of Shoreham may be blue and yellow votewise , but we dont deserve the total fuckwittery shown by him

:angry: :angry:

and relax

He's my MP too. Interestingly before the 2001 election the Lib Dems were in second place, with Labour not far behind. As the two parties combined had far more votes than the Tories, you might have expected some tactical voting. That is what we got but the votes went the wrong way and all that happened were that Labour and the Lib Dems changed places and Tim nice but dim still managed to get between them. GRRRRRRR! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Can someone explain to me why Peter Arse seems to loath the proposed National Park so much? Why do we all have to be punished by the council supporting it? Why does our club have to face the prospect of a lingering drawn out death because Brighton & Hove council like the idea of the South Downs becoming a National Park?
What's so wrong with the South Downs becoming a National Park?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Can someone explain to me why Peter Arse seems to loath the proposed National Park so much? Why do we all have to be punished by the council supporting it? Why does our club have to face the prospect of a lingering drawn out death because Brighton & Hove council like the idea of the South Downs becoming a National Park?
What's so wrong with the South Downs becoming a National Park?

From what I can gather the two County Councils in East and West Sussex (both Tory-run) are worried about losing many of their powers to the new National Park Authority. That's why we, as Council Tax Payers are paying upwards of a million pounds into a public enquiry that few of us want!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Peter Arselickerly and Tim 'not very nice at all and totally Dim' Loughton both benefitted from the Tories shift of voting boundaries a while back I believe . . . .as ther Lib Dems where making major inroads into their vote due to their sheer incomptetence they decided to change the rules in order to secure their jobs . . . . .as theyre totally unemployable in any other industry perhaps it was for the best, if only they'd just stick to chatting to little old ladies who think theyre home help !!!

one of the reasons the Tory council wont like the NAtional Park is it will stop them winning backhanders from property developers when they flog off huge swathes of land to them, obviously as a national park carving up the countryside would become much harder.

the sooner it is a national Park the better as far as Im concerned

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lardy Soames will do anything for votes- witness his switch from in-the-balance Crawley to safe-as-houses Mid Sussex before the last election.

He'll probably support the stadium if we allow the local hunt to hold regular meetings in and around the stadium area. Tally ho!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
What a list of degenerate, self-serving, I'm-all-right-Jack scumbags. It reads a bit like the answer to the question "Parliamentary democracy will never result in the true and just representation of the will of the people: discuss"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Morgans Mullet said:
This is list of Sussex MPs who have not yet signed the EDM:

Norman Baker - Lewes - LIb Dems
Gregory Barker - Bexhill & Battle - Con
Nicholas Soames - Mid sussex - Con
Peter Bottomley - West Worthing - Con
Tim Loughton - East Worthing and Shoreham - Con
Nigel Waterson - Eastbourne - Con
Howard Flight - Arundel - Con
Francis Maude - Horsham - Con
Charles Hendry - Wealden - Con

i.e. all non Labour MPs.

Do you know of any others?

Bunch of inbred, chinless, shit-for-brains C*NTS. This bunch of snivelling toadies will be at the head of the queue for free tickets after Falmer is built and when they come begging I hope Dick tells them all to f*** OFF. Especially Baker and I'm An Evil Tory Bigot's
fuckwit of a husband.

edna krabappel said:
Lardy Soames will do anything for votes- witness his switch from in-the-balance Crawley to safe-as-houses Mid Sussex before the last election.

Two faced obnoxious lump of Tory lard! :tosser: His reason ( ? ) for switching seats? "Crawley had lost it's rural feel". Since when was Crawley some kind of rustic utopia? :lolol: What he may have meant?..." Shit, the tory stongholds of Turners Hill, Crawley Down etc have been moved to East Grinstead constituency". "I've not a cat in hells chance of retaining this seat"."I'm hotfooting down the road to true blue Haywards heath".....

Then again, I could just be cycnical?? :rolleyes: Given Fatso's love of all things rural including ripping foxes to pieces, he was never going to put his name to the EDM.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bloody hell Bottomley. If that was his reply then he's disregarding what his consituents have asked - to sign the EDM. We're not interested in your point scoring with cross county labour officials. Your constituents want a football stadium you nob. Why have you so casually dismissed their request. This is a huge local issue. If it was a new hospital you'd be tripping up to have your picture taken with a baby in your arms by the Argus.

The fact a mistake was made in the past just isn't reason enough to stand by whilst the biggest debate the county of sussex has had in years takes place. Write back to him and tell him to get his blinkers off. Shame him on the fans phone in, that's just such an arrogant "I'm in power" reply. Ultimately make him pay at the ballot box. I remember well my brother's question in the late 90's to a door to door MP campaigning for election. Before he could get his sales pitch out about schools hospitals etc he stopped him in his tracks " are you supporting the return of the albion?" Typically, the MP didn't give a straight answer so my brother asked him again demanding a yes/no answer "because if you're not, I'd like you to leave my property and there's no way I'm voting for you. Do I make myself clear public servant" or words to that effect! Sometimes MPs really don't get the message. Yes we're we want good roads, hospitals and lower crime. But we also want a bloody football club to support so get out of your arse and see what the weather's like today! And a lot of people attach equal importance to that so stop treating it with the contempt you appear to be doing so. Get them all on the fans phone in, get 'em on with a right to reply.

Harty, are you out there son? Invite them onto the show. At least we'd hear something other than Doris from Horsham calling about the postman forgetting to close the gate.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's almost worth me moving back to sussex so I can have a go at my old MP.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
None of these West Sussex arslkihans are going to do anything that might - even indirectly - involve asking Prescott for anything. For years now, waxen images of Prescott have been given pride of place in the Constitutional Clubs and Council Chambers down there in the "Dark Side" of Sussex. The National Park debate is only one of the reasons why they gather, inside pentacles, casting spells that will deliver his severed head to Conservative Central Office on a silver plate. His announcement of the new housing targets for West Sussex was the other, which resulted in the good burghers of Billingshurst offering to sever his head in the first place.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Nick Gibb - Bognor Regis and Littlehampton - Conservative Party
Andrew Tyrie – Chichester - Conservative Party

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I can feel a campaign coming on! Seriously, come the general election, I will take a week's holiday and spend it touring Sussex campaigning for anyone who's opposing those bastards.
More constructively, I will write to Julie Kirkbride and Michael Howard to underline how out of touch these idiots are with the vast majority of Sussex residents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here