Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name an odd fact about yourself

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can drink a pint through a Wheat Crunchie, bacon flavoured.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I once interviewed The Undertones lead singer Feargal Sharkey backstage before a gig in Cardiff in 1981. He spent the whole time trying to solve a Rubik's Cube.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This has been brilliant, wasted at least 20 minutes at work this afternoon reading these pages.

My Grandad used to own 70% of the Banana plants in the Canary Islands, now he's gone, my uncle runs it all. One day it will be mine.

I own 100% of all the banana plants on Canvey Island

How weird. Just about to post something about bananas and these two posts appear.

When I lived in Liverpool, I grew 17 foot tall bananas in my garden which flowered and fruited. I reckoned I may have been the first person to have flowered them so far north (possibly in the world). I appeared in the Liverpool Echo, almost knocking the signing of Dirk Kuyt from the front page and also had the whole of page three lol ;) . There were BBC interviews and many newspapers carried the story. Perhaps Andy Warhol was right after all?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
......I can't see the point in tennis

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
The skin on my right ear is soft and flooy and i can fold it up and stick it inside my ear and it stays in.

Also my best mate Dave at school w*nked a donkey off in a field with a stick for a quid.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I spilled a tureen of hot soup over former prime minister Harold Wilson at a labour party conference dinner at the Metropole - my employment as a commis waiter came to an end approximately 30 seconds later :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I spent three summers as a gardener for Richard and Judy at their summer house in Cornwall.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
1.jpgI won a competition to name a pub (Barracudda chain do this and try to link it to its former use) in Leek they bought the old fire station asked via Leek Post and Times for any names and out off 100+ i won with The Engine Room.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here