Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MYOB: the most irritating person on this planet?

MYOB - Bloody annoying?

• Yes

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • No (I wasn't going to put this here but it insists on 2 votes in a poll)

Votes: 55 56.7%

• Total voters

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
seems sound enough,helped me out a few times,green eyed monster alert

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Bit BORED today BOZ ?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He means well and obviously cares passionately about his machines but it does get a bit tiresome every time an iPod thread comes up and he's straight in there ranting on about the fatal flaws in Apple's technology and how after 6 months they won't call, they won't write...

It's all very well being a geek but sometimes you just need to learn to start a sentence with "I think" or "in my opinion" rather than just spurting everything out matter-of-factly as if you're THE undisputed authority on the matter.

But I do have to agree there are far more irritating members on here, with far higher post counts

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Helped me. Nothing against him.

Most annoying are Brisbane Road's Richard Branson, and Nick Grifffin's disciple Looney.

I am glad I annoy you enigma. You are a fool.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Albion Dan said:
There are people on here that wind me up 100% more. The look at me, look at me, crowd for starters!

Attention seeking again Albion Dan!!!! Tut Tut.

Asd for saying you balme Dick knight for not giving MM cash.:flameboun

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
MYOB has been pretty helpful to me once or twice and as somebody who's been in the industry a long time I know he's on the ball.

Good bloke as far as I'm concerned.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
larus said:
Not al all.

OK, he passes comments and views. Well, guess what, this is a message board and people do that.

Yup. Why as a moderator would you single out a poster on here? Hardly professional conduct. Back in your box Bozza you bored and jumped up little shit.
;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cheeky Monkey said:
Yup. Why as a moderator would you single out a poster on here? Hardly professional conduct. Back in your box Bozza you bored and jumped up little shit.
;)

Erm .... He's not just a modertor, it's his bloody board ! Whether you agree or not Bozza is entitled to his opinion as much as anybody else. I don't consider this poll an abuse o power.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
bhaexpress said:
MYOB has been pretty helpful to me once or twice and as somebody who's been in the industry a long time I know he's on the ball.

Good bloke as far as I'm concerned.

Yep ive sort his advice now and then and he seems spot on.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Cheeky Monkey said:
;)

You will be banned for ever.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yeahhhh a good cat fight

In the red corner Mr "Apple is shite I know everything" MYOB

and in the Blue Mr "Stop f***ing Whingeing about my Board" Bozza

Ding ding - round 1

:lol: ;)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Erm .... He's not just a modertor, it's his bloody board ! Whether you agree or not Bozza is entitled to his opinion as much as anybody else. I don't consider this poll an abuse o power.

At the end of the day it just seems like a pointless and negative thread (I should know I've started a few in my time!).

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
I was thinking kinda the same thing this morning. Im not overly sure what Apple have done to upset him but whatever it was it has worked a treat. Im sure its not due to technology issues....

BUT there are far more irritating people on this planet :glare:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Least I'm not a liar!

Neither am I. I do run a small business based in the west end which I have built up from scratch. The fact that you dont believe it I will tak as a compliment.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
WATFORD O said:
Neither am I. I do run a small business based in the west end which I have built up from scratch. The fact that you dont believe it I will tak as a compliment.

Whats that ironing from home

WATFORD O said:

Wanking off gay men behind Charring Cross station hardly counts as a business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here