Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ Towel on Holiday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My Albion+ members free gift last season.

Big clue in the thread title 😁
So having a season ticket for 30 years +, being a regular since 1975 and having 15 seasons where I was a 100%er home and away……and I can’t get hold of one of these as not even Brighton fans( I know a few who are not buy Albion members) get one

BARBER OUT

they don’t understand us genuine fans who have had so many years of watching shite football but not like all the fans who ran away when we went to gillingham and withdean, but now call themselves diehard Albion fans

I must trawl the Chinese knock off sites to find something similar

f*** em

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
So having a season ticket for 30 years +, being a regular since 1975 and having 15 seasons where I was a 100%er home and away……and I can’t get hold of one of these as not even Brighton fans( I know a few who are not buy Albion members) get one

BARBER OUT

they don’t understand us genuine fans who have had so many years of watching shite football but not like all the fans who ran away when we went to gillingham and withdean, but now call themselves diehard Albion fans

f*** em
Don’t worry, there’s a special version for elite super fans available from the club shop

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

BARBER OUT

f*** em
Thank you for your support 🙌🙌

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don’t worry, there’s a special version for elite super fans available from the club shop

Nah…I have found one on eBay and also the europa special shirt( the light blue grey one).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thank you for your support 🙌🙌
Thanks Tim

You too mate. We are both stalwarts and an ever reducing bunch of old contemptibles who remember with fondness the days of Rochdale away in the rain with 20 of us shivering under a sky full of woe. And getting excited at the signing of Jason peake

Tell that to the new fans of today and they wouldn’t believe it

( ps yes I did detect slight sarcasm)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

BARBER OUT

f*** em
Do what I did, persuade a friend who supports another club to become a Member so he can come to some games.
When the gift arrived, I told him he REALLY would not use it being BHA and I would find a good home for it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thanks Tim

You too mate. We are both stalwarts and an ever reducing bunch of old contemptibles who remember with fondness the days of Rochdale away in the rain with 20 of us shivering under a sky full of woe. And getting excited at the signing of Jason peake

Tell that to the new fans of today and they wouldn’t believe it

( ps yes I did detect slight sarcasm)
£100k for JP when we were broke was madness even though he did score once in his 30+ matches. That would’ve paid for a beach towel for all STHs!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do what I did, persuade a friend who supports another club to become a Member so he can come to some games.
When the gift arrived, I told him he REALLY would not use it being BHA and I would find a good home for it.

You also get the chance to buy it when you renew your ST.
I did this last year to get the towel, expecting this year's warm snood to arrive soon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£100k for JP when we were broke was madness even though he did score once in his 30+ matches. That would’ve paid for a beach towel for all STHs!
Exactly!

😂😂😂😂

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You also get the chance to buy it when you renew your ST.
I did this last year to get the towel, expecting this year's warm snood to arrive soon
Really…mine automatically renewed so want given that option unless I missed it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Really…mine automatically renewed so want given that option unless I missed it.

Just taken a look, I ordered the ST renewal pack on 15 Feb, so would have been an email around that time

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
IMG_0111.jpeg

Lindos Beach - Rhodes! UTA!

Lord Charles

Oct 16, 2010
Bedford
I'll be down the road in Pefkos in 4 weeks... What's the weather like? Here's mine last year at Kiotari Rhodes 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20230905_165945.jpg
    IMG_20230905_165945.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 28

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
All my clan are in Lindos! Our son marrying this afternoon at St Paul's Chapel.
Congratulations! A lovely place to get married.

A wedding party turned up on a boat at Pallas Beach earlier. Is that you guys?

Lindos is quite the place to eat and drink. I don’t think I’ve ever visited a place with such a high density of restaurants and bars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here