Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My view

Aug 8, 2010
Hi,

Loyal brighton Fans,as someone who's first team isn't the Seagulls I think for those of you who've watched you're football at the withdean for so many years you deserve a Medal for you're loyalty,and hope you really enjoy the new ground for many years to come and the sooner the club get's back to the top flight the better in my opinion as I know the club is Massive in every way,I know I do follow another club but it would be a pleasure to watch the Albion many times next season ( fingers crossed in the championship)

Ps without looking what is the population of sussex compaired to Yorkshire?

Steve from Hove(always lived in sussex)

:bowdown:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi,

Loyal brighton Fans,as someone who's first team isn't the Seagulls I think for those of you who've watched you're football at the withdean for so many years you deserve a Medal for you're loyalty,and hope you really enjoy the new ground for many years to come and the sooner the club get's back to the top flight the better in my opinion as I know the club is Massive in every way,I know I do follow another club but it would be a pleasure to watch the Albion many times next season ( fingers crossed in the championship)

Ps without looking what is the population of sussex compaired to Yorkshire?

Steve from Hove(always lived in sussex)

:bowdown:

Thanks!

btw..what has happened to Joel Lynch? Not that we need or want him back of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here