Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my view on resignations/current state of the board

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I mean, its totally up to the individual if they read this..it could sink without a trace..sometimes my threads do..lol

well this is a public messageboard...expect public response. sure biscuit and OTLW loved the praise they got...but its life...and sometimes you get the other side of the spectrum in opinions, and you just gotta accept it. its what you have to accept if you are putting your opinions on a public discussion forum. you;ve told other people for their input and response. and its not always gonna be great cos the world aint like that.

gotta take the rough with the smooth

and if you cant on an internet message board...then???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey, from the thread title I thought we'd lost another director.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i mean kev would have been long gone if he had taken to heart half the abuse he recieved. i also recieve quite alot when mentioning a certian other team:lolol:

but as bigc says you have to take it. its only a bit of fun!

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
WHAT THE f*** DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT RESIGNATIONS FOR?

ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD!

NOT A JOB

NOT A WAY OF LIFE

NOT ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHATTING TO A STRANGER IN THE PUB

GET OVER YOURSELVES :shootself

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
seagull over sevenoaks said:
WHAT THE f*** DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT RESIGNATIONS FOR?

ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD!

NOT A JOB

NOT A WAY OF LIFE

NOT ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHATTING TO A STRANGER IN THE PUB

GET OVER YOURSELVES :shootself

i expect this in handwriting and in on bozza's desk in the morning with a full writen apology

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can't beat a good melodramatic flounce to clear the air!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I'll resign providing someone promises to call me an inspiration when I'm gone. Honest.

(PS: This resignation business - was Biscuit being paid for the time he spent on here or something?)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
agreed on most parts

it takes some getting used to though , coming from not using a message board to everything you say getting the piss ripped out of you .

you soon learn that its all a bit of fun (some take longer to learn then other though :dunce: )

your a top lot on here though , massive respect :clap2:

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
bigc said:
I mean, its totally up to the individual if they read this..it could sink without a trace..sometimes my threads do..lol

well this is a public messageboard...expect public response. sure biscuit and OTLW loved the praise they got...but its life...and sometimes you get the other side of the spectrum in opinions, and you just gotta accept it. its what you have to accept if you are putting your opinions on a public discussion forum. you;ve told other people for their input and response. and its not always gonna be great cos the world aint like that.

gotta take the rough with the smooth

and if you cant on an internet message board...then???
well said theres hope on this board after all :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I'll resign providing someone promises to call me an inspiration when I'm gone. Honest.

(PS: This resignation business - was Biscuit being paid for the time he spent on here or something?)

Did Biscuit ever say he 'resigned'? He posted a "Bye" with a wave, which he than later had removed, and bogged off.

He over reacted and he'll be back I reckon but everyone else has over reacted too.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
Did Biscuit ever say he 'resigned'? He posted a "Bye" with a wave, which he than later had removed, and bogged off.

He over reacted and he'll be back I reckon but everyone else has over reacted too.

i didnt just mean biscuit

dont worry...i dont disrespect the guy

he's fine...but we all f*** up

that includes you turkey;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Point is the reaction on NSC far outweighs Biscuits 'over reaction'. He's labelled whatever because he got fed up but NSC LOVE IT just like they love Kev who does want the attention. It's all part of the office hours amusement.

Beach Huts now closed thread goes on for pages and pages as does Kevs about getting dumped. Kev wants that. Biscuit obviously didn't as he asked for the thread to be removed (with very few replies).

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just for the record; I pm'd OTLW & Biscuit to say that I hoped they hadn't taken anything I posted personally and to wish them all the best as, like I said, most of the stuff they've done I've got maximum respect for.

OTLW replied and without going into too much detail told me that the reason they're taking a break is due to sinister and abusive pm's and emails they've received over the last few weeks.

Post what you like on here and people can respond publicly but sending abusive or sinister pm's etc is just plain wrong and pathetic.

Hungry Joe said:
OTLW replied and without going into too much detail told me that the reason they're taking a break is due to sinister and abusive pm's and emails they've received over the last few weeks.

That's a disgrace. They should really put these PMs on the messageboard so we can see who these wankers are.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Hungry Joe said:
Just for the record; I pm'd OTLW & Biscuit to say that I hoped they hadn't taken anything I posted personally and to wish them all the best as, like I said, most of the stuff they've done I've got maximum respect for.

I find both farewell threads and the criticism they attract pretty dull but this is well out of order. Surely not from regular posters?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Hungry Joe said:

If that's the case then it's very sad, but they must know who the people responsible are? Surely the best way to deal with this sort of thing would be to report it to the mods instead of going off in a huff?

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hungry Joe said:

Post what you like on here and people can respond publicly but sending abusive or sinister pm's etc is just plain wrong and pathetic.

If that has taken place then it should be reported to the mods and we will take appropriate action. A former well known poster was banned for sending abusive PM's and it is not acceptable as far as we are concened, but without any evidence nothing can be done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here