Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My video from yesterday

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Ouch my ears lol, thanks for the clip and again well done all those fans must have given the team such a lift.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Good video, but I always find it strange why people would travel to an away game and not watch large portions of it because they are too busy recording it trying to capture shakey images and songs we hear every week?

Haha, I guess I'm just miserable!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Good video, but I always find it strange why people would travel to an away game and not watch large portions of it because they are too busy recording it trying to capture shakey images and songs we hear every week?

I love them, love looking back at videos from previous away games..

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
f***ing amazing! And how good did the St Pauli/we love you/'palace song'/we are Brighton, Brighton etc song sound? Awesome, f*** the haters.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Would of loved to have heard the old classic

"if you've had Bellotti's wife clap your hands"

Always a funny one.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Me too. But then I find myself shaking my head at gigs, as people spend the whole time holding up their iPhone to record a teeny tiny lame quality video which they'll probably never watch back anyway, rather than actually just enjoying the concert.

But I seem to be in a minority. Most gigs are just a sea of smartphones these days.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Agreed. Some strange idea of preserving the moment forever. And yet because they are so busy recording the event (in poor quality ) they aren't actually experiencing the moment they are attempting to preserve!

Sent from my field radio

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Agreed. Some strange idea of preserving the moment forever. And yet because they are so busy recording the event (in poor quality ) they aren't actually experiencing the moment they are attempting to preserve!

But thank God that there are people willing to make the sacrifice for the greater good, so we may live the moment and then relive it! :D

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
#goosebumps. This and the Burnley game will take some beating for atmosphere this season! I've never really been into the 'St Pauli' song before but it did sound good on Saturday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here