Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My theory on why it is all so bloody LAST MINUTE....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
O Lads said:
I was just wondering what happens if he doesnt make a decision before mondat?
I know he is meant to legally but what if he doesnt, will they arrest him and lock him up or fine him or what?

COME ON JP GET A MOVE ON!

this is what I would like to know too

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Or it could be that we have a government that cant make decisions and is shitting itself at having to make ONE.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
eastlondonseagull said:
They've given themselves a deadline of the 31st October, and so they'll deliver on the 31st October. Simple.
dont spose anyone heard him mention WHICH october 31st? :eek:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm glad I'm on holiday in Malta this week, must be awful sitting at work just waiting and waiting, I just keep looking at my phone waiting for the Argus text

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Its last minute because its being explained to JP.

Obviously this takes time because he's as smart as a sack of..the well rotted.

But give him a break.He's from Hull.

And it will be yes anyway.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Or it could be that we have a government that cant make decisions and is shitting itself at having to make ONE.

This is the theory that is beginning to dawn on me. Look at the complete f*** up theyve made this week about smoking bans; the fudge over education policy, etc, etc.

The worrying thing is the longer they take to make up for what passes for their tiny little New Labour minds, the easier it is to say No.

I loathe Margaret Thatcher with every ounce of my being but at least the old bag was capable of taking decisions.

Screaming J said:
This is the theory that is beginning to dawn on me. Look at the complete f*** up theyve made this week about smoking bans; the fudge over education policy, etc, etc.

The worrying thing is the longer they take to make up for what passes for their tiny little New Labour minds, the easier it is to say No.

I loathe Margaret Thatcher with every ounce of my being but at least the old bag was capable of taking decisions.

That's a Mussolini-trains-run-on-time understatement :lol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Screaming J said:
Look at the complete f*** up theyve made this week about smoking bans; the fudge over education policy, etc, etc.

Those were cabinet decisions, though. This is a ministerial one. There's no John Reid to stick his oar in, or Gordon Brown to leak details of a rift.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
thank our lucky stars its 2-jags making the decision and not
some-one in the mould of Bush could you imagine that !!!!
he would still be stuck on the first paragraph

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here