Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My theory on lua lua

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
You are aware I was joking, obviously I don't think gus would say that to a player...

Unfortunately I think that there are more than a few on NSC that do not understand humour or indeed irony

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No! They may as just as well go and have a training match ... not suffer humiliating headlines ... what on earth could they have learnt from that

As for KLL I've no idea but the conspiracy theory is pure fiction. We've already seen lots of comments about some players not having the capability to step up from L1 to Champ ... hope KLL isn't another

It was a reserves match with Vincelot, El-Abd , Buckley, Sparrow, Hoskins , Barnes and LuaLua given a run out , I don't think Gus would have been very happy if any of them got injured and f***ed up his plans for Saturday.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It was a reserves match with Vincelot, El-Abd , Buckley, Sparrow, Hoskins , Barnes and LuaLua given a run out , I don't think Gus would have been very happy if any of them got injured and f***ed up his plans for Saturday.

Hmmmm ... I think differently .. like how they would fare in a competitive situation? I wasn't there so don't know about individuals but the result was pretty indicative. I accept the result was of no consequence but it's a pretty good indicator of how the team played as a whole. You may be right ... hope so

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Unfortunately I think that there are more than a few on NSC that do not understand humour or indeed irony

No, the problem is that there are so many retards on here these days that when someone comes out with something ridiculously stupid, you tend to assume they are being serious, rather than ironic.

I know I do, anyway.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I like your theory! Hope this is the case and he is back to his last-season form almost instantly vs Cov but I doubt this will be the case.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No, the problem is that there are so many retards on here these days that when someone comes out with something ridiculously stupid, you tend to assume they are being serious, rather than ironic.

I know I do, anyway.

Given that retards are most likely incapable of irony and that "there are so many retards on here" then it's no wonder those of us that aren't (I count myself as a non retard) can't determine if the statement was intended as ironic or indeed a true statement of belief .. Quid Pro Quo I believe

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Those who were at the Crawley game say he looked out of shape, so doubt he will start Saturday. Would like to see it though(not if he is out of shape though).

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Oh my dayz! Are you serious?
Lua Lua has been sh1t this season! Certainly not the player from last season. I hope we have'nt spunked away another million(unconfirmed) pounds on a winger!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Lua Lua has been sh1t this season! Certainly not the player from last season. I hope we have'nt spunked away another million(unconfirmed) pounds on a winger!

I believe we gave them Steve Harper in part exchange.

:rolleyes:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

I very much doubt the fee was near a million. Anyway he still is on a comeback from a very bad injury. I agree he has been woeful in the few times he has appeared but he is only 20 and he will improve, get stronger and better as he gains more experience. Probably not yet but i have a feeling we will see the old Kaz back before the end of the season. He has been too much of a luxury to play in a team struggling to come to terms with Championship football.

Go Kaz Go

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
No where near 1million pounds. More like 300,000. Shrewd move by the gaffer.

Just a rumour but KLL to start ahead of Noone this weekend. Noone has looked a little Jaded recently.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Now that KLL is ours, will Gus the Gaffer still allow him to perform a back flip when he bangs one in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here