Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Son Again

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I took him along to Millwall, i told him i had a surprise for him, his face was a picture when we turned up at the den, he was hoping for something spectacular, any way, we was sat in the south upper(main stand), Me Jack and my dad, Jack spent the whole game talking about Brighton, Lua Lua, CMS, Gully, The mega store, having 3 mascots etc.....Then my dad says to Jack in a jovial way " if you carry on talking about Brighton i'll give you a punch on the nose", Jack replied " yeah!! if you do that i will punch you in the eye" Jack wasn't happy with that, he then stood up on his chair and shouted at the top of his voice, " I HATE MILLWALL!!!" :blush: I laughed along with my dad and swiftly sat him back down:lolol:.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Get ready for the 'Cool Story Bro' cartoons.
Not me of course, I found that story enthralling.

KILLER_LOWDOWN_BRAH.jpg

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Get ready for the 'Cool Story Bro' cartoons.
Not me of course, I found that story enthralling.

Lol, is that sarcasm?...., i will embrace the cool story bro cartoons, to be fair when some one post one they always make me laugh, dont know why.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Your boy said to your dad that he'd punch him in the eye?! Blimey this kid is a nutter already, I think you need to calm him down a little ;)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Your boy said to your dad that he'd punch him in the eye?! Blimey this kid is a nutter already, I think you need to calm him down a little ;)

Yeah, he is a hooligan in the making, we know already hes going to be a handful when hes older.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, he is a hooligan in the making, we know already hes going to be a handful when hes older.

Now is the best time to sell him on then.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That actually was a cool story.

Going in the Millwall home end is a shit surprise though, no wonder your son's a nutbar.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

That actually was a cool story.

Going in the Millwall home end is a shit surprise though, no wonder your son's a nutbar.

hahahahahahaha! Thanks silentbob, it was a shit suprise, he was thinking along the lines of disney land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here