Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My season ticket has arrived!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mine arrived this morning. I ordered it on May 26th, for those that are waiting and want to know how far they've got (since they are sending in order date).

I got a wallet (my last season ticket was the last year in the championship and I didn't have a wallet), the tickets were separated last time, but I had to separate them myself this time.

DanielT

I was in the shop today and saw the next 800 due to go out. Hopefully mine was among them. I ordered mine May 12th but then ordered a second one for my son, 14 seats and 4 rows away from mine. I had to wait til June 21st to swap them for two that could be next to each other. Guessing May 12th counts for nothing anymore!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still not got mine. Suspect the wife has hidden it again, for yet another very amusing wheres your ticket gone joke. hahahaaha:rant:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still nothing, may have to start searching her knicker drawer!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Slightly OT, but Norwich have sold 20,550 season tickets, that's quite impressive really, and surely that's what the Albion have to be aiming towards at Falmer. Oh, and that's a lot of fingers.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Slightly OT, but Norwich have sold 20,550 season tickets, that's quite impressive really, and surely that's what the Albion have to be aiming towards at Falmer. Oh, and that's a lot of fingers.

Would leave no tickets for general sale then, once you take the 2000 theoretical away seats into account.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They say that they have capped it at that number, to allow a few tickets to be available for 'casual' purchase, and to cover away allocations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here