Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Return

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hi all, I'm sure you knew this time would come eventually. At great risk of ****ing up my degree, i have re-registered... Let the fun begin.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Busy!!! I'm in the third year of my degree now, and I have to admit to becoming more of a mailing list person over the last few years (there was a period when NSC was so ridiculously full of rubbish that I couldn't be bothered with it (sorry!) but it seems to have recovered a little:) )

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Notters said:
Busy!!! I'm in the third year of my degree now, and I have to admit to becoming more of a mailing list person over the last few years (there was a period when NSC was so ridiculously full of rubbish that I couldn't be bothered with it (sorry!) but it seems to have recovered a little:) )

... don't go holding your breath Uckfield One ...

ps
welcome back!

Last edited:

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Notters, the only thing risking you f@*king up your degree is the Hooters bar down the road from you. Can't see a better reason than that, really.....

Welcome back sir :clap:

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Sir, I believe we should all wave palm tree leaves at you whilst you ride through the town (sorry, "city"), on the back of the donkey. Finally, the triumphant return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here