Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new tattoo !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh well i like it and its better than some ive seen around !!! Still some writing to go around it too !!

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Like it fella!

where did you have it done? Probably need some better pics as it's hard to judge the overall quality from the photo you have taken. Also it's hard to take photo's of your own arm and have it look good!

:bhasign:

Are tattoos still considered to be for sailors/prisoners only? Or have celeb ritytattoos made them more acceptable to the general public?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Why is the lettering in black ? Had one done on top of my arm in May .

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Thats not a seagull... THIS is a seagull.

A couple of weeks old now...

263059_10150245938112601_521497600_7853595_4586155_n.jpg

Is your nipple the flying rat's shit?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is your nipple the flying rat's shit?
move along ....al , you are a shyte supporter , can't you just f*** off to your own board ff sake ..........dont make me invade weagles dot com ......i will pay yopu back 1000 toimes aaaaavar nawatameeeeeeeeen ........****.:tosser:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Some bloke post his new tattoo of the crest about 8-9 months ago on here and that was the worst tattoo ever:lolol::lolol:

That wasn't me as I've never posted mine, but I need to get mine slightly fixed. The "e" in Seagulls looks too like a "c" and reads like I have "The Scagulls" on it :down:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
move along ....al , you are a shyte supporter , can't you just f*** off to your own board ff sake ..........dont make me invade weagles dot com ......i will pay yopu back 1000 toimes aaaaavar nawatameeeeeeeeen ........****.:tosser:

You really MUST STOP trying to post from that recycling bin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here