Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my mum died

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
Sincerest condolences to you and your family, Like you I lost my mum a couple of years ago and like your mum she raised a large family ( 7 kids ) and as a dad of two small children not a day goes past without me appreciating what mums do for us and how at the time as kids we don't seem to appreciate it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
yes, can't say any more than has been already other than my condolences to you and your family.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Sorry to hear the news. Condolences to you and family.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Desperatefan,

I have been only on this board as a rival fan and have always discussed football banter. So sorry to hear about your news today... only just discovered this thread. May your heart grow fonder with every day of her living memory, she will be proud of your love for her in your mourning. Posting simply on a messageboard isn't the easiest thing to do to share your thoughts with others, but we all respect it and although I have not met you in person (as with many), I and many others can share you thoughts for your Mum and wish her the best. God bless.

Dave

Oct 5, 2003
Terrible news. My sympathies. A girl I was very keen on died in a car crash 5 days after we won promotion last April. It really put everything into perspective. You'll get annoyed hearing people saying time's a great healer when all you want is time to go backwards to when everything was fine, but it is true. I'm sure everyone has their own way of dealing with these things but I did find talking about it a cathartic experience. It really did help.

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
Desperate and Brady. Many condolences. Awful news.
Thinking of you. Kugull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here