Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mother has been arrested

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Serious note - but I can't help pissing myself laughing:

My 74 year old mum has just been arrested this morning for sticking a sole finger up to some road rage boy racer and telling him to "Swivel on it"

Apparently, so my dad says, a copper was standing nearby and immediately arrested her for behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace .... dad says he thinks it is unlikely they will proceed to charges ...

Can't believe it, cos she never swears and barely drinks .... maybe it's alzheimers!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Is it leagal to drive at 74 ???:dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very funny indeed.
But it goes to show what a complete waste of time the police are half the time. Remember this arrest when you see the breakdown of the policing costs on your Council Tax bill eh.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't it great to see our marvelous Police Force really cracking down on serious crime?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Too true easy ... like the woman in Devon who was fined £50 by dog crap police..she refused to pay the on spot fine and offered to clean the offending turd up of beach which she claims was unaware of.. Jobsworth warden called the police who sent 4 patrol cars in response.. only to realise what was really going on... Local council still went ahead and made her pay depite her repeated offers to clean it up ... how much did that little exercise cost the local taxpayer ? :angry:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Update:
She's now at home having a large port and brandy (she doesn't drink much usually!) and according to Dad cursing the police and saying they should be "out catching criminals"
tee hee ... she won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!!!

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Update:
She's now at home having a large port and brandy (she doesn't drink much usually!) and according to Dad cursing the police and saying they should be "out catching criminals"
tee hee ... she won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!!!
But she is a criminal. Imagine how the boy racer felt.:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That copper would be well at home swilling donuts in Georgia, what a complete twat.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think your Mum is a disgrace to society and should be locked up, locked up I tell you!!!

Go girl! Go girl!:lolol:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
That'll teach your mum to be abusive outside the pie shop.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Late update:
Dad just rang to say she has wobbled to bed - after a few port and brandies - saying she will never watch Crime Watch again. Dad was mumbling something about Charles Bronson and Death Wish .... think I may be busy this weekend!

About sums up some of the police attitude in this country. More interested in making their monthly arrest stats look good and getting brownie points than catching the real criminals.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Real criminals fight back but 74 year old ladies don't, it's an easy bust for them to save them from a risk of a beating on a drugs bust or sometihng similar.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Gonna print this thread out and take it over to my Mum's tonight ... think it will raise a smile or two ... if she's not legless on port and brandies by then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here