Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My money is safe. Youre never going up this season.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Oh I see you're an Orient supporter, I thought you were Palace. How quaint.

To be fair though I must congratulate you for supporting a team like Orient all these years when there are so many better teams close by. I bet your dad was an O too?

Why would Palace give a monkeys about you? The rivalry there is in your head rather like ours with Wet Sham. You'll just have to make do with Bournemouth and Gillingham instead.

I will accept your congrats especially from a fan that knows only too well the pains and triumphs of supporting a smaller club. My Dad was Orient. Was your Dad bha?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to respect Twatty's football choices, he has supported a club without hope all his life, it would have been much easier to transfer allegiance to any other London league club. At least he would then have seem SOME success rather than season after season of disappointment.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why would Palace give a monkeys about you? The rivalry there is in your head rather like ours with Wet Sham. You'll just have to make do with Bournemouth and Gillingham instead.

I will accept your congrats especially from a fan that knows only too well the pains and triumphs of supporting a smaller club. My Dad was Orient. Was your Dad bha?
No, he's not interested. My uncle started me going.

The Palace rivalry is a good one btw.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think we took more than 10 but lets be honest, its a two bob cup and you have a shit ground. Hardly inviting is it? Still, we WON, sorry, repeat, we WON. Two bob cup that meant nothing to us and we beat your sorry side. FACT.

Just like when we took over 500 to you in the same tournament this season? And are you talking about the same cup that our manager very publicly said that we do not care about? And if we are so bad, and you don't dislike us, why the big deal? ???

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Just like when we took over 500 to you in the same tournament this season? And are you talking about the same cup that our manager very publicly said that we do not care about? And if we are so bad, and you don't dislike us, why the big deal? ???

I used to dislike bha but I dont now. I have respect.

We are the second oldest football club in London. A real family club. We currently have a shitty chairman who is only interested in real estate (sound familiar?) so right now we are experiencing death by a thousand cuts. I have faith that one day we will find a true fan to lead us onwards and we can dump the spiv that is hearn.

Onwards to what? I've just been looking at the history of your club. Apparently, you were in the top flight for one season 50 years ago and since then have been, well, crap. Not crap in a Brighton way. Your crap is a kind of depressing beige sort of crap. As for true fans - your most famous fan is Andrew Lloyd Webber, widely acknowledged as one of the richest men in Britain - and he can't be arsed to do anything with his 'beloved' Orient.

Says it all really. Leyton Orient, the only club in England I've been to where I've seen people whose flats overlook the ground prefer to do the ironing or watch telly rather than watch your noddy club.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I think we took more than 10 but lets be honest, its a two bob cup and you have a shit ground. Hardly inviting is it? Still, we WON, sorry, repeat, we WON. Two bob cup that meant nothing to us and we beat your sorry side. FACT.

The sorry side that is TOP, sorry, repeat TOP of League one? Enjoy your seasonal relegation battle yet again gooch face :thumbsup: x

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Sadly I LIKE CANDLES your team to me is like an old onion in a fridge.

Shoved away in the bottom under the old bits of fruit that no-one can be arsed to clean away.

You can smell something distasteful and faintly pungent but it never upsets one senses to illicit any proactive attempts to remove the smell.

After a while you become simply part of the general smell - one forgets what the smell is, accepts it as part of the firtdge experience without really acknowledging it exists - when asked (if ever) about the source of the smell once simply vaugley waves a hand in the air referring to some such time in the past when one thought one had come acrosss the source of the smell. But now.....well never quite sure.

And that sadly Candle man is what your club is.

A faint pungent whiff in the league football standings.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you backed us not to go up, what odds did you get you little liar.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Sadly I LIKE CANDLES your team to me is like an old onion in a fridge.

Shoved away in the bottom under the old bits of fruit that no-one can be arsed to clean away.

You can smell something distasteful and faintly pungent but it never upsets one senses to illicit any proactive attempts to remove the smell.

After a while you become simply part of the general smell - one forgets what the smell is, accepts it as part of the firtdge experience without really acknowledging it exists - when asked (if ever) about the source of the smell once simply vaugley waves a hand in the air referring to some such time in the past when one thought one had come acrosss the source of the smell. But now.....well never quite sure.

And that sadly Candle man is what your club is.

A faint pungent whiff in the league football standings.

:clap2:

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Am i right? He's bragging about beating our "sorry side" in what he descirbes as a "two bob" cup. Bragging about beating someone in a cup that nobody cares about is stupid. Where are orient in the league again? :laugh: wait until the league result :thumbsup:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SUPPORT ORIENT!!!!

You must seriously have no life if you have nothing better to do than come on a Brighton board & boast about your teams mediocrity.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you backed us not to go up, what odds did you get you little liar.

two separate statements as far as i am concerned and both are correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here