Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My money is safe. Youre never going up this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But YOU are going down.FACT

I can understand you being so bitter too :thumbsup:

We are gonna enjoy hoping to go up, you'd best occupy yourself wondering at what stage you'll be mathematically relegated :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh wellif that's the case at least we'll have one of the best stadiums in the country knobby

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Oh wellif that's the case at least we'll have one of the best stadiums in the country knobby

Your ground does looking pretty good it has to be said. Cant wait till we help you fill it...thats assuming we dont go up of course. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Your ground does looking pretty good it has to be said. Cant wait till we help you fill it...thats assuming we dont go up of course. :thumbsup:

Have you lot ever got close to selling out, home or away :laugh:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
AHAHA, Leyton Orient have one of the WORST support in the whole of the Football League, a noddy two-bit club that will never amount to anything. It PAINS me that Slade has to work there, he deserves much better.

You will never fill your allocation at the Amex, even during the first season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes and I think you will go up. And West Ham will go down, and the derby that every hammer is looking forward to more than any other game will finally take place next season at your splendid stadium in the Championship.

But before then, there is the small matter of a FA cup final appearance for you mighty Os, when I suspect you'll trounce Chelsea and Man Utd on the way a bit like Barnsley did not so long ago.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
AHAHA, Leyton Orient have one of the WORST support in the whole of the Football League, a noddy two-bit club that will never amount to anything. It PAINS me that Slade has to work there, he deserves much better.

You will never fill your allocation at the Amex, even during the first season.

We are the second oldest football club in London. A real family club. We currently have a shitty chairman who is only interested in real estate (sound familiar?) so right now we are experiencing death by a thousand cuts. I have faith that one day we will find a true fan to lead us onwards and we can dump the spiv that is hearn.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Leyton Orient is a club that will ineviably die because all their supporters have left the area and the community now has no interest in them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sorry have i read right that this muppet is ORIENT!?!?! Hahahahahahah what a joker - you're gonna help fill our ground are you?@ 200 out of 22,500 doesnt really count now does it... As for the 10 fans u took to Withers for the JPT game!!! Haha!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We are the second oldest football club in London. A real family club. We currently have a shitty chairman who is only interested in real estate (sound familiar?) so right now we are experiencing death by a thousand cuts. I have faith that one day we will find a true fan to lead us onwards and we can dump the spiv that is hearn.
Didn't Hearn save the club a decade ago? You were going bust before he stepped in weren't you?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Yes. Brighton always bring a few as you seem to think we are your 'rivals'.

I can assure you that not one Brighton fan would class Orient as our rivals :lolol: i think its just called good away support mate, not that you would know too much about that!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I'm sorry have i read right that this muppet is ORIENT!?!?! Hahahahahahah what a joker - you're gonna help fill our ground are you?@ 200 out of 22,500 doesnt really count now does it... As for the 10 fans u took to Withers for the JPT game!!! Haha!

I think we took more than 10 but lets be honest, its a two bob cup and you have a shit ground. Hardly inviting is it? Still, we WON, sorry, repeat, we WON. Two bob cup that meant nothing to us and we beat your sorry side. FACT.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i maybe wrong here (it happens) was it not Orient that had 209 season ticket holders last season with just 12 coming from the immediate area , appologies if ive mistaken orient for Fc clannad of the irish 6th division sunday league

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh I see you're an Orient supporter, I thought you were Palace. How quaint.

To be fair though I must congratulate you for supporting a team like Orient all these years when there are so many better teams close by. I bet your dad was an O too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here