Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mate is sitting next to Micky Adams right now at LGW...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Seeing as i work for them too (as does my mate) i would imagine RIPA has been complied with!

...that is even more worrying, Mickey Adams being stalked by the cops...mind you, there are plenty on here who regard him as a bit of a criminal...if you think that you can get something to stick, nick him!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Thats not saying much though.

In any case, there are better "non" left backs who can do the job better than him.

Kerry Mayo is with the club, like it or not, to play at left back. He should start the game tomorrow.

I absolutely hate watching the likes if El Abd playing out of position at left back. Kerry has over 400 appearances at left back and deserves the chance.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
...that is even more worrying, Mickey Adams being stalked by the cops...mind you, there are plenty on here who regard him as a bit of a criminal...if you think that you can get something to stick, nick him!

I'm sure Mr Adams is a man of upstanding qualities

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Never mind all this team tactic bollocks, can't we just have an answer to the 'what is he doing at LGW' question?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
...what shall i get him to ask him!? LOL

I'm not sure this is true. At 4 30 I saw him casually hanging around the bar area at falmer, with the whole coaching set-up like he does every Friday before home games....

I can't see he suddenly went to Gatwick?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm not sure this is true. At 4 30 I saw him casually hanging around the bar area at falmer, with the whole coaching set-up like he does every Friday before home games....

I can't see he suddenly went to Gatwick?

Well i'm not there.. so either a random wind up by my mate (which i don't buy), or he made his way up to the airport right after...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
i'll ask him on monday - he's driving back now! (my mate, not Micky!)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
All this criticism of Mayo, yet he could not do any worse than the others have so far this season.

He trains, turns up, and is a loyal servant - and can play good football for us.
Deserves a chance? It is beyond question.

I could train, turn up and be a loyal servant. Unfortunately I couldn't run backwards or be about 3 stone overweight. He has been good over the years but should not of been brought back by Mickey, He would get MULLERED by leeds Fabian Delph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here