Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My man who tipped up a winner yeterday is calling today around 2pm with..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks Tim I had £ 15 on Hugs Destiny and it was last.

D

Deleted User X18H

£15 GG sake have a proper bet , not your pocket change!!

On tis occasion though good choice!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some of us are on tight budget nowadays and it lost so thank god it was only £ 15 which could have brought me a bottle of red, 10 fags and a madras take away tonight.

Thanks for NOTHING :rant:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Picture the scene as we fast-forward a couple of years, to the Magistrates Court where a poor unfortunate soul is up in front of the newly-appointed beak.

Magistrate Born & Bred: "So then Young Man, to summarise this case, you turned to a life of crime after a succession of rubbish racing tips failed to sustain your lifestyle. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Man: "yes, well, I feel that if you hadn't given me so many SHIT tips, I wouldn't be in this position so I put it that it is in fact YOU that should be up on a charge".

Magistrate Born & Bred: "Ah yes, well. Case dismissed"

D

Deleted User X18H

Some of us are on tight budget nowadays and it lost so thank god it was only £ 15 which could have brought me a bottle of red, 10 fags and a madras take away tonight.

Thanks for NOTHING :rant:
GG Iam delighted I have stopped you buying any fags.

Tomorrow put your fag money on M Adams to be League 1 Manager month.........sorry about the Ruby though!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Magistrate Born & Bred: "Ah yes, well. Case dismissed"

timmysessionsept20022.jpg

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Picture the scene as we fast-forward a couple of years, to the County Court where a poor unfortunate HB&B is in front of one of his newly acquired court Judge chums

Judge: "So then Magistrate HB&B, to summarise this case, you turned to a life of gambling to fund your affluent lifestyle after your redundancy fund ran out?"

HB&B: "yes, well, it was rather unfortunate, but after I was appointed to the bench, the free meals and schmoozing stopped and I couldn't face shopping in Lidl"

Judge: "Ah yes, well. you're bankrupt and you're FIRED cos we can't have poor people lowering the tone of our prestigious court you know!"

:lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Some of you people are obsessed with me:laugh:

I shall back here tomorrow offering tips to those who wish partake ........after the lunchtome swings with the boy of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here