Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My LOCAL Subway

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
has just opened, and is having a TRIAL day from 11-2. I've just found out, and have walked down as they are GIVING AWAY free SUBWAYS in between this time...ONLY thing is there is a QUEUE of about 20 PEOPLE....I am wondering if it is WORTH it...

Your THOUGHTS....oh and btw, the first 5-10 comments will decide what I DO...as it closes soon and I dont want to MISS out.

So...QUEUE or NO QUEUE...

NSC DECIDES !!!!:lol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Go it is FREE food.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Am I alone being the only person here who has NEVER had a subway in their life?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
has just opened, and is having a TRIAL day from 11-2. I've just found out, and have walked down as they are GIVING AWAY free SUBWAYS in between this time...ONLY thing is there is a QUEUE of about 20 PEOPLE....I am wondering if it is WORTH it...

Your THOUGHTS....oh and btw, the first 5-10 comments will decide what I DO...as it closes soon and I dont want to MISS out.

do you REALLY have that much trouble making decisions for yourself ?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

Do you really have to use so many words in capital letters? It's like Easy on speed.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Do it, and btw where are you and whats the location of this new outlet...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I personally don't like lots of Polish fingering my food right in front of me.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Is it just me or did Subway recently become really f***ing expensive. I remember back in the day having a BLT Footlong (they don't do BLT anymore - idiots) for £4 (£2.50 and £1.50 to go footlong). Nowadays I swear some of their nice subs cost about £6. £6 for a sandwich?!?! Rubbish, although as long as you have sub of the day it's still pretty unbeatable.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I personally don't like lots of Polish fingering my food right in front of me.

Would you rather they fingered your food out of your gaze like in Tescos or ASDA's Sandwich factory...because there are Polish fingering your food SOMEWHERE all the time!!

finger finger finger...heh heh heh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here