Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My letter to Norman Baker.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
If only you still wrote letters for Norman Baker Lord B.....

Dear Diffbrook,

You are entirely right and your cogent argument has made me see the error of my ways. I will begin campaigning for the new stadium at Falmer to be built asap and order LDC to withdraw from their ridiculous delaying tactics.

Personally I think 22,000 capacity is too small. I will argue for 35,000 minimum for such a fine club as the Albion.

Up the Albion,

Yours Norman Baker

PS please find £100,000 towards new striker

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
sully said:
Whilst it's a great letter, I always wince at the few inaccuracies that we always manage to slip in, before pointing out errors in our opponents information.

As LB says, none of the persons it's addressed to will read it.

I only got half way through, but :

Is Gillingham really 90 miles away? I could get home in an hour from the terrace on a good day!

Where is Falmer University?

I know it's easy to pick holes, but it's equally easy to be certain of our facts if we are going to include them in such a letter.

I'm not trying to belittle the effort, just not sure that it needs saying at all any more. Baker knows the whole story, knows our opinions and that we are many. It just seems futile.

Yes, it maybe futile and I know he'll bin it, but I was hopping mad yesterday and wanted to clear a few things of my chest.

There maybe a few inaccuracies, but its not damm lies unlike the stuff Falmer/LDC spout.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Cereal Killer said:
my letter to Norman Baker...

Dear Mr Baker

YOU'RE A CUNT!

Yours

Cereal Killer

Brutally honest ....excellent

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" my letter to Norman Baker...

Dear Mr Baker

YOU'RE A xxxx!

Yours

Cereal Killer "

That is probably the best letter written in the last 7 years, concise, to the point and totally accurate it in facts.

Well done.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Just do what I did at the last General Election and write ' We Want Falmer ' all over your ballot paper, put it back in the reply paid envelope to the returning officer or the ballot box.

It seemed to work in getting rid of David Rendel in Newbury. We now have a Tory MP.

I'm afraid it's the only way to make an MP take notice.

If you're a Lewes constituent, remind him that you are quite capable of voting tactically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here