Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My latest offering to the world of BLOGS

D

Deleted User X18H

Nicely done sir. So are Gullys Girls going to give you the bumps? Although you might have one of your own:laugh:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I always enjoy reading your stuff, Brett.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Agree about the play acting, what El Abd should have done is got up and shouted at Mellor but ensuring he didn't put his forehead near nor raise his arms. Maybe that would have provoked further reaction from Mellor ensuring he got sent off which he should have done (and would have had the match been at Withdean).

It's been a full fortnight since my last post, and NSC is urging me to post again as it's been "several weeks" since my last one! So...

As always, I welcome your feedback and pointing out of spelling mistakes etc
Who's should be whose. I know it's possessive, as "Spider" belongs to Neil Mellor in this case, but this language just aint logical!
I also wasn't happy with publically, but after research, it seems that this is the traditional (and technically correct) spelling. It's just that publicly has in time become the accepted spelling, if only because the majority of people have indulged in the misspelling (including myself) for so long. Hmm...think I may have to review my own use of this word...

....so now the cultural diversity of our city is now reflected in the football team.
So, who in the team is gay?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here